Disneyland vacation ✅

You haven't been to Disneyland since you where ten years old with your parents.

Taylor surprised you with Disneyland tickets for your birthday and you are finally going today.

You and Taylor arrived near the park and you are walking to the front gates with two security guards.

"I cant believe we are here!!" You shout excitedly.

"I also have a surprise. We are having one of the cast members come along with us in the parks to help with the crowd control." Taylor said.

"Wow! Cool!" You said.

You and Taylor go through the gates of the park and walk underneath the tunnel and you look around at Main Street.

"It looks the same as I remember when I was ten!" You shout.

"This is only all of the front shops and Main Street. They changed a lot since you where here." Taylor said.

We walk to city haul and ask for a cast member or two to help us with the crowd control. Two cast members walk up to us,

"Hello! Where do you both would like to see first?" She asks.

"Indiana Johns." I said.

"Wonderfull! Follow us." The other cast member said and we began our walk to the ride.

Or course the second we walked onto main street and through the crowd we get instantly recognized and some people wave and shout hello to us and many are taking our pictures as we walk by.

We wave back and continue walking with the cast members to the ride. As the hours go on we have successfully ride all of the rides we wanted to go on and we make our way over to the other park. We spend hours over there going on rides and eating food.

Once it got dark you both went to the Disneyland side again to watch the fireworks and you both left before the crowds got too crazy.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313