Wearing her shirt ✅

You are currently making a cake for Taylor has a early surprise birthday present. You poured all of the ingredients in the bowl and start mixing it all together.

Suddenly some of the mixture gets splattered onto your shirt, you stop the mixture and grown and whip it off of your shirt. There is a big stain on your new shirt and groan.

You walk into the laundry cabinet and take off your shirt and throw it in, you walk into your room to find another shirt to wear but you stopped and found one of Taylor's old cat shirts on the ground.

You pick it up and put it on.

You walked back into the kitchen to continue to make and cake and throw it into the oven. Half and hour later the cake is finished cooking and you take it out of the oven.

"Y/N! I'm home." Taylor shouts.

"Oh shoot!" You shout.

You place the cake on the counter and you run to try to stop Taylor.

"Hey. What are you doing home?" You asked.

"I got done in the studio early and I wanted to come back home to see you." Taylor said and looked down at her shirt I'm wearing.

"Are you wearing one of my shirts?" She asks.

"Yeah is that okay?" You asked.

"Yes. You should wear my shirt more often and also what is that amazing smell?" Taylor asks.

"Oh darn my surprise is ruined." You said and laughed.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313