You miss your flight ✅

"No!! No! No!" You yell as you realize you have overslept.

Your plane leaves in an hour.

You quickly get up out and get dressed. Lucky you already packed your bags but you are in a run to get dressed.

You quickly stumble into your cloths and put on your shoes. You quickly brush your teeth and hair and put on your coat. You grab your airplane tickets and call an Uber to your home.

The Uber driver is fifteen minutes late which makes you more fantastic trying to get to the airport. The Uber driver finally arrived and you throw your suit case in the back on the trunk and get into the back.

"To the airport as fast as you can. I'm late." I said.

"Right away Miss." the driver said.

The driver hurry's as fast as he can to the airport and when we are getting closer to arrival we suddenly stop on traffic.

"Ugh!!" You groan in frustration.

You promised you would meet Taylor today at her show and you didn't want to miss it.

We finally make it to the airport and you throw the money to the driver and a little more of an extra tip.

"Thank you!!" You said getting out of the car and grabbing your suit case in the back of the trunk.

You quickly walk through the airport and get into an elevator to the top floor. The elevator door opens and you walk out of it. You Lois around confused on where to go now and look down at your ticket.

Shit where do I go now?!

Ugh I have to go on the other side of the building!

I walk fast trying to make it. I walk past all of the other people at the airport. I finally make it to security and begin to take off my shoes. Once I'm finished with security I put my shoes back on and grab my suitcase.

I walk to where I'm boarding and see a worker.

"Is this B25?" I ask.

"Yes. May I see your ticket?" The women asked.

I showed her my ticket and she suddenly looks disappointed.

"I'm sorry miss but that flight just took off." The flight attendant said.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"I'm so sorry. Do you want to book another flight? Where are you going?" The flight attendant said typing on her computer.

"To Nashville." I said.

"The only flight to Nashville is in four hours from now." The flight attendant said.

"Ugh!" I said frustration.

I need to call Taylor to tell her what's happening.

"Let me get back to you to see what I'm doing." I said.

I call Taylor and she answered,

"Hi honey did you land safely?" She asked.

"I woke up late and I missed my flight." I said.

"What?!" Taylor asked shocked.

"I don't know what to do." I said.

"I'm coming to get you." Taylor said.

"What?" I asked confused.

I hear shuffling on the other side of the phone,

"What airport are you at?" Taylor asked.

"I'm at the Las Angeles international airport." I said.

"I'm on my way. Stay where you are." Taylor said and hung up the phone.

An hour and a half later my phone rings again, "Hello?" I ask.

"I'm here." Taylor said.

"Where are you?" I ask looking around.

"I'm still on my plane in the back of the airport. Tell one of the workers I'm here and they will take you to me. They know you are here." Taylor said.

"I'm on my way." I said and hung up.

I walk over to the worker I talked to before,

"Um I have a friend who is walking for me in the back?" I ask.

"What is your name?" The worker asked.

"Y/N" I said.

The worker typed on her phone,

"Ah Taylor is waiting for you. I will have two people esport you." The women said.

Two men walk through the airport and go into the back hallways only the workers can go to.

We make it to the back of the airport as I see Taylor's private jet.

I smile and run over to it.

Taylor walks down the steps, "Hi babe!" She said hugging me.

"I'm so glad to finally see you." I said.

"I missed you too." Taylor said and let me go.

"Ready to go home?" Taylor asked.

"Yes." I said and we got onto the plane.
____________________________________

Authors Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                              -Wunderstruck1313