Yosemete (Part 2) Forest ⚠️✅

⚠️WARNING THROW UP SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER.⚠️

Once you and Taylor unpacked you both got into the car and drove through the park. As you go through the park your ears begin to pop from the high altitude. You look out your window and realize you suddenly get really high on top of the mountain. Taylor continues to drive through the sharp windy roads and you feel your stomach doing flips and you instantly start to feel queazy.

"Oh shit." You curse.

"What? What is it?" Taylor asks worried.

"I think I'm going to be sick." You said.

You completely forgot to take motion sickness medicine before you left.

"Do you have a bag?" Taylor asks worried still trying to concentrate on driving.

You grab an empty plastic bag and you begin to make a mess in it.

"Oh Y/N. Let me try to find a place to pull over." Taylor said.

You continue to make a mess a bit as the care continues to make sharp turns and bumps. The car finally stops and Taylor gets out of the car and walks over to your side and opens your door.

"Let me take that." Taylor said grabbing the bag.

Taylor tries not to bag herself and ties to tightly so nothing spills.

"Lucky I think there is a gas station up ahead to take care of this. Are you okay now?" Taylor asked.

"I feel better now. Let's just take things slow." You said.

Taylor walks back over to the driver seat and puts the bag by her feet. Taylor gets into the drivers seat and continues to drive. Half an hour later you finally arrive at the grass station and they have port a potty's everywhere. You and Taylor get out Tay find a trash can and gets rid of the bag. You both quickly us the restroom and walk into the gas station to get some snacks and look around at all of the gift shops.

You decided to get some snacks and a pin with the local landmarks on it. Taylor got more water and other snacks as well and we paid and got back into the car.

Twenty minutes later of driving Taylor stops and pulls over to the side of the road.

"Wow" you said looking out the window looking at a huge mountain going high up into the air. Other people are out on the side of the road taking pictures as well.

"Let's walk that small trail right there and see where it goes. If it goes too far we can walk back and continue driving." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said.

You and Taylor walked up the steep hill and climb step stones going to the waterfall. We hear the water falling and can see a small water flow going down the mountain. There isn't much water falling this time of year but it's still pretty to look at. We walked back down the hill and got onto the car. We continued to drive all around Yosemite and stopped at some spots to take more pictures and stretched.

We drove back to the cabin and rested for a while. We ate lunch and watched some tv. When the sun went down it got dark out here. We didn't see one flashlight other than ours or any lights other than coming from inside the cabin. We walked outside and looked up at the stars with our telescope. We then went back inside to made s'mores in the microwave since we can't do it over a fire since it's fire season.

Then later on in the night we put on our pajamas and went to bed.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313