Santa is that you? ✅

I wake up at three in the morning to need to use the rest room. I sit up and notice Taylor isn't laying in the bed.

I went to the restroom and when I was just about to go back into the bedroom I hear moment downstairs.

"Taylor?" I ask.

I carefully go downstairs in the dark and I hear movement getting louder. I stop at the corner and I peak into the living room.

I see a figure wearing a Santa clause hat by the Christmas tree moving some presents around.

I gasp slightly and the figure hears me and turns to look my way.

I quickly hide from it and begin to make my way back upstairs,

"Y/N??" I hear Taylor asks.

I turn back around to see Taylor in her pajamas and she is wearing a Santa hat.

"You scared me!" I said laughing!

"Sorry. I went down stairs to put my last presents underneath the tree." Taylor said.

"When I woke up to use the bathroom and I noticed you weren't in bed I went to look for you." You said.

"Well I'm done. So let's go back to bed." Taylor said.

"Can we just open the presents now? Some family's open one presents on Christmas Eve. I mean technically it's Christmas Eve now." You said.

Taylor laughed,

"No you have to wait one more day." Taylor said.

I groaned "Ugh fine." I said and we went to bed.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313