Making cinnamon rolls ✅

Now that we are in autumn with the weather changing colder each day. It's really rainy outside with the wind blowing hard knocking the leaves off the tree's.

"Well I guess we can't go get pumpkins today Y/N like we planned." Taylor said.

"It's okay. We can get them tomorrow if the rains stops." You said.

"What should we do? We already watched all of the fall and Halloween movies on tv." Taylor said changing the channel for another show.

"Can we watch some scary movies now?" You suggested because you know how much Taylor hates scary movies.

"Okay I'll try to find one that's not super scary for me but maybe I'll just bake something to distract myself." Taylor said changing the television to Halloween Returns.

You gasp excitedly, "Let's bake something! I'm starving and I want something sweet and warm and gooey." You said.

"Oh I think I have the perfect thing." Taylor said and went into the kitchen to look in the refrigerator and pulled out cinnamon rolls.

"Cinnamon rolls yes!" You shouted excitedly.

"All we have to do is heat up the oven and put them in." Taylor said.

Once the oven was done pre heating Taylor put the cinnamon rolls on the baking paper and put the tray into the oven.

You and Taylor went back to watching Halloween and Taylor covered her eyes when a scary part showed while you laughed at her.

The oven binged and Taylor jumped off the couch and took them out to let them cool. Once they can be eaten Taylor handed you a tray with one on it.

"Thank you Taylor they look delicious." You said.

"These will be a good midnight snack later too." Taylor said.
__________________________________

Author's Note

Here is a new chapter for you all. I have four more chapters left of this book and it's officially done after me fixing all of the spelling mistakes.

-Wunderstruck1313