Scary halloween maze ✅

"Y/N? Are you sure you want to do this?" Taylor asks as you both walk up to the start of the horror maze at a pumpkin patch.

"Yes. They are just going to jump out a scare us." You said.

"Are you sure they won't chase us?" Taylor asks.

"I'm sure." You said and started to walk into the tall cornfield maze.

You and Taylor walk through the maze and you are already lost.

As you both walk through the maze a man wearing a big mask suddenly jumps out and scares you.

You and Taylor both scream and the man wearing the pig costume goes back into the cornfield.

"I think that means we are going the right way. Come on." You said and you and Taylor continue walking.

"That was horrifying." Taylor said.

You continue to walk and turn a few times until another figure jumps out to scare you, it was a man holding a chainsaw and he turns on he chainsaw making a loud noises.

You and Taylor both scream and he hides back into the cornfield.

"That scared me." you said laughing

"I almost peed my pants." Taylor said and you laughed again.

You continue to walk through the maze and a clown jump out of the corn field and you and Taylor screams loudly.

The clown hides into the cornfield and you and Taylor keep walking,

"I know there was going to be a clown in here." Taylor said and you laughed.

You continue to walk into the corn field and a man dressed like Micheal Myers jumps out of the corn field. You and Taylor screamed and the man goes back into the corn field.

You and Taylor laughed as you continue to walk through the maze and you see the end of the maze.

"Look we made it to the end!" You shout excitedly and walk out of the corn maze.

"Maybe that wasn't so scary." Taylor said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313