⚠️Shark attack (Part 2) ✅

I feel the truck stop and I hear more yelling and shouting. I get lifted up again and I see dozens of people all around me. A lot where wearing bright blue outfits.

Where I'm I? I'm I at the hospital now?

My vision stars to get more blurry and I hear a familiar voice,

"Y/N" I hear my mom yells and I see her running along with the doctors pushing me through the hospital.

"You'll be okay. They are going to take care of you." Your mom said crying.

"Sweetheart." You hear your dad's voice and he is running up to you as well.

"Dad." You said

The doctors shout loudly yelling things demanding orders.

"I'm sorry but you two have to stay back here." I hear a doctor talk to my parents as they stopped them as the other doctors push me back farther into the hospital.

I get pushed into a cold room and I feel something being put over my mouth.

"Count backwards for me sweetheart." A nurse wearing heavy medical clothes said.

"Three." You said before everything goes black.

You wake up to see that you are in a hospital bed. You look around and there are dozens of flowers and cards and balloons all around the room. You look down at your leg but a blanket is covering your legs. You sit up and grab the blanket,

You suddenly hear a gasp, "Y/N. Wait!"

You quickly take off the blanket to see half of your leg is missing.

You look at it in shock for a moment. And reach your hand to touch it and look back up to your parents who are crying.

"They did all that they could. But they saved the rest of your leg." Dad said.

"When can I go back into the water?" You asked.

Your parents gasp and your dad laughs.

"We will have to talk to your doctor." Mom said.

The doctor comes into the room,

"You are awake!" He said.

"Well you surely gave us a scare." The man said.

"Look I'm going to cut to it. Your life from now on will never really be the same. You are going to go through a lot of challenges during recovery. The recovery process will be hard and a long process." The doctor said.

"We will do everything we can to get Taylor to recover." Dad said.

"How long will the recovery process will be?" You ask.

"The physical part only a few months but the emotional recovery it takes longer years even." The doctor said.

"Oh." You said and the room is quite for a moment.

"I'll leave you all alone for a moment." The doctor said and walked out of the room.

Mom gets up and walks over to the bed, "We will get through this." She said.

"Yeah and you've always been tough. You can recover from this." Dad said.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door and it slowly opens and Taylor walks into the room.

Taylor smiles when she see's me and then she looks down at my leg and frowns.

"It doesn't look as bad as it is." You said trying to make humor from this.

"Oh Y/N." Taylor said running up to your hugging you tightly.

Taylor begins to cry now, "I thought that was the last time I was ever going to see you."

"Yeah I was pretty scared too." You said.

"I thought you where going to die." Taylor said quickly.

"Well I didn't and I'm here now. I'm still here." You said grabbing Taylor's hand and squeezing it slightly.

Taylor looks down at your leg again and looks at it more closely.

"Does it hurt?" Taylor asks.

"I feel pretty good now. They gave me really strong pain medicine." You said.

Taylor laughs, "Well I would hope so." She said.

"How long did they say was the recovery process?" Taylor asks.

"The physical a few months but the emotional part will be years." You said and start to cry.

"Hey it's okay. We will go through this together okay?" Taylor asks.

"Okay." You said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313