Trip to the dentist ✅

You hate going to the dentist.

Ever since you where little you always hated it.

You have been having tooth aches for the last two weeks now and you can't deal with it any longer.

You and Taylor walk into the dentist office and walk up to the front desk.

"Name?" A women asked.

"Y/N." You said.

"Dr. Sanders will be with you in just a few minutes. You are welcome to come back here and wait." Another women said by the doorway.

"Can you come with me?" You asked Taylor.

"Sure I'll be right by you." Taylor said.

You walked into the back rooms and see a dentist chair with lots of equipment next to it.

"Sit down while while we prep." The women said.

"You will do great." Taylor said.

I sat down and waited.

A different dentist came over,

"Hello I'll begin to brush your teeth before the Dr. Sanders comes to look at your teeth." A women said.

"Okay." You said.

"Lay back in the chair for me please." The women said.

You did as you where told and she put a napkin around your neck and started to brush your teeth with her equipment. She brushes your teeth and flosses your teeth.

"You need to floss your teeth a little more but other then that your teeth look okay." The women said.

"Okay." You said

Dr. Sanders comes over and looks at your teeth,

"Your teeth look great. No cavities. You just need to floss more and brush your gums a bit more other than that it's great." Dr. Sanders said.

"Okay. Thank you." You said and get handed a goodie bag with a toothbrush and floss.

"See you did great." Taylor said.

"I did." You said.

"Let's go get ice cream to celebrate." Taylor said and you both left.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313