Looking at Christmas Lights ✅

"Do you want to go look at Christmas lights night?" I ask.

"Sure. It just got dark so hopefully everyone has their lights on. I'll call Steve to pick us up while we get ready." Taylor said.

Taylor and I quickly got ready to go it into the cold wearing long sweaters and thick pants and boots.

A car horn honks outside and we go outside and get into the car.

We drive around in the dark to try to find some Christmas decorations.

As we pass by neighborhoods some houses have put up decorations here and there but mostly all of the houses are dark.

"Did everyone forgot that it was Christmas time?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah it's weird that not many people decorated this year." I said.

"I think I saw one neighborhood that had lots of lights up. Let's go see." Steve our driver said and the car turned down one road and turned to another new neighborhood.

As we turn the corner we see bright lights,

"Wow." I said.

All of the houses in this neighborhood is all lit up with all different kinds of decorations.

"This is so pretty." Taylor said.

Steve slowed down so we can look at all of the decorations closer.

Everyone's decorations are different from each other and have their own twists too it.

"Look at that giant rain deer!" I said looking at a big Christmas decorations.

"Aw look it has a bow on it." Taylor said.

We look at the rest of the Christmas decorations on the rest of the houses and drive out of that neighborhood.

"Wow those houses where amazing!" Taylor said.

"Those houses where the best we have seen." I said.

"Want to go back home now? It's getting late." Taylor said.

"Okay I'm getting tired as well." I said.

"Back home please." Taylor said to the driver and we went back home.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313