First Thanksgiving with Taylor's family ✅

"Don't be nervous! My family is so excited to see you." Taylor said squeezing my hand in the back seat of the car.

We are on our way to Taylor's parents house for Thanksgiving. This is the first thanksgiving with them and I'm so terrified. I know they will probably be lovely but I can't help but worry.

What if they don't like me?

"I know. But what if they don't like me?" I ask.

"What? Don't be silly! They want to meet you! I talk about you all the time on the phone when they call and they already love you." Taylor said.

"They do?" I ask.

"Yes. My mom is so excited to meet you." Taylor said.

We arrive at Taylor's parents house and we get out of the car and Taylor opens the door.

"Hello?! We are here!" Taylor shouted through the home.

"Taylor!! Happy thanksgiving!" Taylor's mom said hugging her.

Taylor's mom looks at me, "You must be Y/N!! It's nice to finally meet you! Taylor is over the moon for you talks about you all the time." Taylor's mom said.

"Thank you. I'm excited to meet everyone as well. Taylor talks about how she loves you all so much." I said.

I suddenly smell all of the delicious smells from the kitchen.

"It smells so good in here." I said.

"Dinner is almost ready. Come meet Scott and Austin they are in the living room." Andrea said.

Taylor and I walk into the living room to see Taylor's dad and brother watching football. Austin notices us first,

"Hey you are here!" Austin gets up from the couch to hug Taylor.

"Austin this is my girlfriend Y/N. Y/N this is my little brother Austin." Taylor said.

Austin shook my hand, "Its nice to meet you." He said.

"Nice to meet you to. Taylor talks about you all the time." I said.

"Oh really? Like what?" Austin asked.

"She always tell me stories of her growing up with you." I said.

"Awe. Sweet. I thought she would be talking shit about me." Austin said a little louder for Taylor to hear.

"Hey!" Taylor yells from the kitchen.

"I'm joking!" Austin yells back making me laugh.

Taylor's dad walks up to us, "You Y/N ?" He asks.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you and Taylor are dating?" He asks.

"Yes." I said confidently.

"And are you taking care of my little girl?" He asks more sternly.

"Yes. I love her very much. I've loved her since the first time I saw her." I said.

"Good. I'm glad to know you know how to treat your girlfriend right." Taylor's dad said.

"Well that's all I needed to know. Welcome to the family." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Dad. You aren't intimidating Y/N aren't you?" Taylor asks wrapping her arms around me.

"No not at all." Scott said making me laugh.

Taylor and I walk away to have a little bit of privacy.

"So what do you think of my family?" Taylor asked.

"They are all so nice!" I said.

"See I told you you would love them." Taylor said.

"I know." I said.

"Dinner is ready!" Andrea yelled and we all walked to the kitchen table to sit down.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313