She faints on stage ✅

Taylor is performing in in Nashville today for her reputation stadium tour. Its halfway through the show and everything is going smoothly.

As Taylor is performing some fans near you ask for your picture and you happily agreed to.

As Taylor is performing she is drinking more and more water but she seem's to me still tired and she looks like she is over heated.

Suddenly Taylor faints on stage and the crowd gasps and some scream. Taylor's dancers swarm sound her making sure she is alright and backstage crew members go running on the stage.

"Oh my god!"

"What happened!?"

"Is she okay!?" I hear the crowd shouting

The crew members help Taylor up and go backstage. The band stops playing and they go backstage as well. The lights go on in the stadium and the crowd shouts asking what's wrong.

"Please stay in your seats for your safety until further notice thank you," a technical guy said over the speakers and the crowd shouts even louder.

"What is happening!?"

"What is going on?"

I run through the crowd to go backstage to find where Taylor is.

A small crowd is by Taylor's dressing room,

"Where is Taylor?" You asked.

"She is in there with her mom and a medic." Paul said.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I don't know. We where performing as usual until suddenly Taylor fainted." Jazz said.

"Y/N? Are you here?" Taylor asks

"Yes! Taylor I'm here!" You shout.

The dancers move out of the way and you walk into Taylor's dressing room to see her sitting on a chair drinking water.

"Taylor. What happened!? Are you alright?" You asked worried

"I'm fine. I was just dehydrated." Taylor said.

You lets out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness you are okay. The fans are really worried."

"Oh no! They are?! Do they know I'm okay? Let's me tweet saying I'm alright." Taylor said grabbing her phone and quickly tweeting.

"I'm fine really. I don't need to cancel the show." Taylor said to Tree.

"Are you positive?" Tree asked.

"Yes." Taylor said.

"Okay. Drink lots of water throughout the show." Tree said.

"Yay! Let's go," Taylor said and the dancers and crew members cheered.

"Try not to over heat again." You said hugging Taylor.

"I won't. I'll see you at the b stage." Taylor said and walked out the door.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313