You Can't Sleep ✅

You lay in bed wishing you could fall asleep. You look at the clock and it's 2:30 am.

You sighed and got up. You walked out of your room and went down the stairs. You walked into the kitchen and got a cup from the cabinet. You filled it with water and took a few sips. The cool liquid eased your dry throat then put the empty cup on the counter.

You walked back upstairs and went into your room and tried to fall back to sleep.

Thirty minutes go by and it's now 3:00 am.

You groaned in frustration wishing you can fall asleep. You feel tired but now matter how hard you try you just can't fall to sleep.

Maybe Taylor can help.

You get up and walk out of your bedroom and down the hallway. You stopped at Taylor's door and waited for a minute.

Maybe I shouldn't wake her?

But may Taylor can help me fall back to sleep?

I slowly opened her bedroom door and it squeaked loudly. I stopped and peaked into Taylor's room and she didn't wake up from it.

I opened the door more slowly and walked in the room.

I quietly walked over to the bed and whispered,

"Taylor." You said.

"Taylllor." You whispered louder and Taylor groaned and rolled over.

Taylor gasped loudly and looked up at you.

"Y/N?" Taylor asked.

"Can I sleep with you? I can't sleep." You said.

"Yes." Taylor said lifting up the blankets and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

You climbed into bed and put the blankets over you. Taylor got closer to you and wrapped her arm around you.

"Goodnight Taylor." You said and closed your eyes.

"Goodnight Y/N." Taylor said and you both drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313