Pumkin patch ✅

The leaves beneath you crunch loudly as you walk through the big opened field. The crisp cool air blows through your many layers of clothing. The tree's all around you are bright red, orange and yellow colors as some leaves fall to the ground.

"Are we there yet?" You ask as you are starting to get out of breath.

You mentally remind yourself you need to exercise more. Your legs are burning from walking up that small mill.

"Almost there! The pumpkin patch should be right ahead." Taylor said.

You and Taylor walk into a big opened field where thousands of pumpkins are growing.

"Wow." You said as you look at them all.

"Come on Y/N let's go find the biggest one!" Taylor yells and starts to run through the field.

You run after her and try not to trip over all of the pumpkins vines growing out of the ground. You and Taylor look at all of the different colored pumpkins, some green ones that still need to grow, green and yellow ones, yellow and orange ones, and thousands of bright orange pumpkins just waiting to be picked.

"What do you think of this one?" Taylor asks.

You walk over to see a big sized pumpkin; it looks decent but you know you can find a bigger one somewhere.

"That looks good but I know there are a few bigger ones hiding." I said.

You and Taylor look some more and you gasp.
You see a big leaves connected to one of the biggest pumpkins you've seen.

"I found it!" You said.

Taylor walks over and see's the pumpkin and gasps as well.

"We are going to need help putting it in the car." Taylor said.

It took about half an hour trying to come up with an idea on how you and Taylor where going to put the pumpkin in the car. Taylor found an wagon by the entrance where we came in and I got out my knife and started to cut the vine. You and Taylor used all of your strength to lift the pumpkin off of the ground and into the small wagon.

You and Taylor struggles to pull the heavy pumpkin over all of the small rocks and pumpkin vines. When you and Taylor finally reached the car you both realized you both won't be able to lift the pumpkin in the back of the car.

Taylor went to go find someone to help lift the pumpkin. Twenty minutes later Taylor came back with two farmers workers and we all lifted the pumpkin in the back of the car. You and Taylor thanked the farmers and they left. You and Taylor got into the car and drove home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313