Ear infection ✅

You walk into the bathroom to take a shower. When you are done you wrap a towel around yourself and step out of the bathroom. You get dressed and washed your hair and brush your teeth. You walked out of the bathroom and you start to smell bacon.

"I smell bacon." You said smiling as you walked into the kitchen to see Taylor cooking.

Suddenly your ear starts to hurt.

"Wow." You said holding your hand up to your ear.

"What is it Y/N? What's wrong?" Taylor asks worried.

Suddenly your ear stops hurting.

"That was weird. The inside of my left ear started to hurt but now it's gone." You said

"Huh thats'd weird." Taylor said.

You and Taylor started to eat breakfast and as you where eating your ear started to hurt again.

"Ahh!!" You yell as sharp pain shoots through the inside of your ear.

"Is is your ear again?" Taylor asks concerned.

"Yeah." You said and sharp pain shoots through the inside of your ear, "ahh!" You yell out in pain.

"I think you have an ear infection." Taylor said.

"Shit," you cursed out and the pain shoots inside your ear again, "Fuck!" You curse.

"I'm going to make you a doctors appointment." Taylor said.

"What where you doing before your ear started to hurt?" Taylor asks.

"I just got out of the shower but I didn't know that much water got into my ear." I said.

Taylor booked your a doctors appointment later on in the day. But the doctors appointment seems like it couldn't come fast enough as the pain increased as the hours passed. Taylor drives you to the doctor and comes in with you. You and Taylor wait for your name to be called until a nurse comes out walking out of a door and calls your name.

"I'll wait here until you come out okay." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said.

You walk out with the medicine your doctor gave you and Taylor smiles at you.

"Did your doctor gave you medicine?" Taylor asks.

"Yes he said to drop three drops in my ear three times a day for a week." You said

"Come on let's go home." Taylor said and you both went home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313