She goes to your scoccer game as your girlfriend ✅

This is your first game after your announcement of dating Taylor and all eyes are on you.

The media can get enough of you and Taylor. So many news articles are already writing about your relationship and you even gained over 300k followers on social media.

You are not used to this much attention yet but you know what you were getting yourself into. Taylor talked to you about this for hours warning you if this might not work out but you didn't care.

You want to be in this relationship as much as Taylor is. Taylor was worried about keeping this relationship a secret but you didn't want to hide your love for her.

Your team runs out into the field and the crowd cheers so loud since it's your hometown. You look at how massive the crowd is and it's sold out.

The crowd cheers loudly again you look up to see on the big screen to see your face on it. You have to the camera and the crowd screams.

You see the screen changed to Taylor and the crowd screams even louder. You smiled when they showed Taylor and she is waving to fans in the crowd.

Taylor is with your family in the booth and as the game goes on you look to see Taylor talking to them when ever they show her on the big screen.

Halfway through your game the score is tided.

You and your team play extra hard for the win.

You score a goal and the crowd cheers loudly.

The final score is shown and your team wins!

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313