You suprise her on tour ✅

Taylor has been on tour for a few months now and you wanted to surprise her at her upcoming show in LA.

You called Tree her agent asking for tickets and asked to keep this a secret from Taylor. Tree happily agree's and told you she will send tickets to your email.

A few weeks has passed and now it's the day of the concert. You drive to the stadium and park. You look out your car window and see thousands of Taylor's fans walking to get into the stadium.

You think your surprise for Taylor will be blown soon because you know the second you walk into the stadium dozens of fans will crowd you and ask for pictures. You don't mind about that you love meeting Taylor's fans and some of your fans as well since your modeling career starting to really pick up for the past few years.

You get out of the car and take out a special lanyard Tree also gave you so you can go backstage. As you walked closer to the stadium some fans started to recognize you pick and start yelling your name,

"Oh my god it's Y/N! Hill!!" One girl yelled loudly.

Dozens of teenage girls turned your way and screamed as well. They where screaming hello and taking pictures. You laughed at how excited they where and waves back making them scream louder in response.

You quickly where able to get inside of the arena and begin to walk backstage to find Taylor. Some fans who where meeting Taylor spotted you and waved saying hello and some took pictures.

"Hey guys!" You said happily.

"Hi!!!" They shouted in response.

Two security guards came up to you and helped you to get to where Taylor's dressing room is and you walked inside.

You see Taylor sitting in a chair scrolling on her phone,

"Surprise!" You said.

Taylor suddenly looks up,

"You did come!!" Taylor said getting up and hugged you.

"I'm guessing you saw that I arrive already from your fans." I said laughing.

"I just saw some pictures of you walking in the stadium by my fans online." Taylor said and laughed.

"I knew my surprise wasn't going to last long." I said and laughed.

"I don't care the surprise was ruined. All that I care is that you are here." Taylor said and kissed me happily.

I kissed her back and pulled away.

"I have a special seating area where you can sit at." Taylor said.

"Great." I said.

Just then there was a knock at the door,

"Taylor are you ready for the meet and great?" Tree said and looked inside the dressing room.

"Y/N I'm glad you are here!" Tree said happily like she didn't help me come here.

"Tree helped me get tickets here to surprise you." I said and Tree laughed.

"That's how you got your backstage pass!" Taylor said.

"Thank you Tree." Taylor said.

"You're welcome. But you do need to get to your meet and greet now." Tree said.

"I will be right out in a second." Taylor said and Tree nodded her head and closed the door.

"Have fun out there tonight." I said to Taylor.

"I will. What booth will you be in?" Taylor asked.

"In Olivia's booth." I said.

"I will wave to you onstage." Taylor said and kissed me.

"I'll wave back. Break a leg!" I said as I pulled away from the kiss and Taylor laughed.

We walked out of the dressing room and Taylor walked down the haul way to her meet and greet. I walked her walk away and I made my way to my seat.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                         -Wunderstruck1313