You pass out ✅

I've been sitting at the table working on my computer for a little over an hour now. I'm finally happy I finished responding  to all of my emails I close my lap top and stand up.

Your vision blurs from moving too fast getting up and the room slowly spirals.

"Taylor." You begin to say until your body can't hold you up anymore and your vision goes black.

"Y/N!!!"

"Y/N Wake up!! Please wake up!!"

You hear Taylor yelling which makes you wake up and you see her looking down at you crying on the phone.

"Taylor?" You ask.

"Oh my god she is alive." Taylor said.

"What?" Taylor asks on the phone.

"Do you know where you are?" Taylor asks me.

"I'm at your home." I said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted honey." Taylor said

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Why?! Why did I pass out?" I ask. 

"I don't know. But there is an ambulance on its way to check you out." Taylor said.

"The operator said don't get up until the paramedics arrive." Taylor said.

When the paramedics arrive they bring a stretcher in the house and three men walk over into the living room.

"What is your name sweetheart?" The man said.

"Y/N." You said.

"When where you born?" The man asked.

"March 26 1994" I said.

"Do you know where you are?" The man asked.

"I'm at my girlfriend Taylor's house." I said.

"Okay. Let's get you to on the stretcher and get you to the hospital." The man said.

The paramedics put me into the Ambulance and take me to the hospital. When I arrive at the hospital the nurses make me put on those hospital gowns and put me in a bed. They put needles in my arms that connect me to all kinds of  machines.

Suddenly a women comes into the room wearing a big white coat,

"Y/N?" She asked.

"That's me." I said.

"Hello I'm Doctor Walters I looked over your file and found out you passed out from dehydration." Doctor Walters said.

"Oh." I said realizing.

Did I not drink any water today?

"I didn't realize I was that dehydrated." I said.

"It's okay. You would be surprised how many not drink enough water. Just try to remember from time to time to drink water. You are okay to leave in a half hour." Doctor Walters said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Oh your girlfriend is outside waiting for you. She can come in to see you now." Dr. Walters said before walking out of the room.

Taylor walks in the room and see's me.

She looks shocked to see me in that state and runs over to me hugging me.

"I was so worried!" Taylor said.

"I'm okay. I was just dehydrated." I said.

"I was so scared. When you where laying there on the ground not responding to me I thought the worst." Taylor said.

"I would to if that happened to you." I said.

"When can you leave?" Taylor said.

"In about thirty minutes or so." I said.

"When we get home let's just go to bed and snuggle alright? We had an eventful day." Taylor said.

"That sounds good." I said and laughed.

"I love you so much." Taylor said.

"I love you too" I said.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                         -Wunderstruck1313