You stay the night for the first time. ✅

You arrive at Taylor's home and she greats you at the door.

"Hi babe! Come in." Taylor said opening the door and you walked in.

Taylor closes the door behind you, "Hi." You said and leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Let me show you your room." Taylor said and walked farther into the house.

You forget how wealthy Taylor is sometimes until you see her homes and how large they are. But none of that mattered to you. You worked hard to get where you are as well being a professional model. It took a lot of work and some of your family member doubted you in the beginning. But soon they came around once they realized at how many companies you booked and soon was on the cover of many magazines and runway shows all around the world.

You follow Taylor closely if not you would get lost. You look at the pictures hanging on Taylor's walls and it's old pictures from her childhood and some pictures of her brother and parents.

"Here it is." Taylor said opening the door and you look in. The bed is in the right corner of the room. A nightstand next to it. A tv is hanging on the opposite side of the room in front of the bed. To the left is a bookshelf and some high quality pictures of the ocean or the sun setting are hanging up on the walls.

"This is one of the guest bedrooms. Do you want to see some of the other rooms?" Taylor asked.

"No. This room is perfect." You said and put your suitcase on the bed.

"Goodnight." You said and went into your bedroom.

You two spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company. You watched movie marathons together and told each other's stories for hours. You two cooked dinner and ate. Then Taylor cooked cookies after and cuddled on the couch. Then you two had a make out session for a while then stopped until it gets to anything else.

After all you two are still in the early stages of the relationship and Taylor didn't want to push you further until you where ready. It was getting late at night and you both decided it was time to go to bed. You both said goodnight and went to your rooms and went to bed.

Four hours later you look at the clock and it's 3:46 in the morning and you can't sleep.

You get up and walk out of the bedroom. You walk down the haul and get to Taylor's bedroom. You slowly open up the door and peak inside.

You second guess to walk in Taylor's bedroom because you don't want to disturb her but you can't sleep and maybe Taylor can help.

You walk over to Taylor and whisper,

"Taylor." You whispered.

"Honey!" You whispered a little louder and Taylor woke up.

"Huh? Y/N, What's wrong?" Taylor asked sitting up.

"I can't sleep." You said.

Taylor rolled over to the over side of the bed and lifted up the bedsheets.

"Come in." Taylor said and you clawed into bed and put the blankets over you.

"Thanks Taylor." You said.

Taylor leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"You're welcome." Taylor said and put her arm around you and pulled you closer to her.

You closed your eyes and quickly went to sleep peacefully.

_________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313