She leaves for tour ✅

"Are you sure you have everything?" You asked Taylor as she is packing all of her clothes for tour.

"I think so." Taylor said closing her second suite case and puts on her jacket.

"Don't forget to call me when you land." I said.

"I won't." Taylor said.

"I will be checking your fan accounts for updates on how well you do." I said and Taylor laughed.

"You know you can come as well." Taylor said.

"I know but I have work. Maybe I can go to one of your shows closer to my hometown. How does that sound?" I asked.

"It sounds perfect." Taylor said.

Suddenly a car horn honks loudly outside,

"Well my ride in here." Taylor said.

"Let me help carry your bags." You said grabbing one as well and you two walk down the stairs and stop at the front door.

"See you when you come to my town on tour." You said and you lean in and kiss Taylor on the lips.

Taylor kisses back smiling and she pulls away.

"I love you." Taylor said.

"I love you too." You said and Taylor opens up the front door and grabs her bags.

"Bye." Taylor said and walked out the door.

"Bye!" You yell and watch Taylor walk to the black SUV with tinted out windows. The driver helps with Taylor's bags and she gets into the car.

You watch the driver get back into the car and drive away down the street and out of sight.

You close the door and sign.

This is going to be a long six months.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313