Putting up christmas decorations ✅

"Can we put up Christmas decorations? It's December first." You said.

"Yes! We have to find all of our decorations in the garage." Taylor said.

You and Taylor shorted through the garage for the next two hours looking for all of the boxes and going through them.

Taylor helps you de tangle and stretch out some of the lights and you plugs them into an outlet to me sure they still work. Lucky all of them still work except for a few where only half of them stopped working or they only flicker for a few seconds.

You and Taylor put up the working ones all through the inside of the house.

"Where is the Christmas tree?" Taylor asks walking around all of the boxes and she bends down to look at one of the shelves on the bottom.

"Oh I found it!" She shouts and begins to drag out out. Taylor brushes off the dust with a broom and you both carry the fake Christmas tree inside.

We took the tree out of the box and started to put it together. Thirty minutes later it was up and we wrapped the Christmas lights around it, put the tree topper on and plugged them in. The lights turned on and we both said,

"Ohhhh."

"I love it." You said.

"Pretty. Okay let's put some lights up inside." Taylor said.

The next hour or so we put up Christmas light in all of the rooms and all of the rooms look so beautiful at night.

"I love it. Thank you for helping me put them up." Taylor said.

"Your welcome. Thank you for helping me as well." You said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313