Putting up the Christmas Tree ✅

We arrive home and get out of the car.

"How are we going to carry this thing into the house?" You ask.

"I have no idea. Buy first we need to get it off of the roff of the car." Taylor said stepping out of the car and looking up at the big Christmas tree on top of the car.

You begin to untie the tree from the car and Taylor helps as well.

Taylor walks away to open the front door and runs back.

"How about you lift the tree up and try to bring it down to me so I can grab it and help you lift it off of the car?" Taylor asks.

"Okay." You replied.

We both grab the tree and lift it up, "Ugh!!" Taylor said groaning struggling to lift up the tree.

Taylor eventually lefts it up more, "Okay on the count of three we begin to move off of the car and into the house." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said while you struggled to lift the tree as well.

"One...two.....three!!" Taylor said and we both lift up the tree.

"Oh my god." You groaned as you lifted up the tree and we begin to carry it into the house.

We struggled to get the tree through the door but it barely squeezed made it.

We put the tree into the corner of the room and put the tree into the Christmas tree stand. I tighten it in so it won't fall over.

"Okay get away from under the tree. I don't want a branch to poke your eye out." Taylor said and I looked up to see her holding scissors.

I get out from under the tree and Taylor begins to cut away some of the rope. Slowly the branches get free. Taylor cuts the last rope around the tree and all of the beaches spring free.

"It's beautiful." You said.

"Let's up the lights on it." Taylor said.

We found the Christmas tree light in one of the Christmas decoration boxes and begin to wrap the lights around the tree. We put Christmas ornaments on the tree as well the finally Taylor puts the tree topper on.

"Ready to turn on the light?" Taylor asks excitedly

"Yes!" You said.

Taylor pushes a button on the bottom of the tree and all of the lights turns on.

"Woah." I said and I turned off the lights in the living room to look at the tree better.

"It's so pretty." You said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Taylor said wrapping her around around me.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." Taylor said to me.

I lean in and Taylor gives me a kiss.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313