You have a migraine ✅

You wake up with a light headache. As you go on throughout the day your headache starts to get worst and worst. You had already taken an Advil but it didn't do anything and your headache is starting to get much worse.

You groan in pain as you are laying down on the couch.

"Y/N? What is wrong honey?" Taylor asks.

"I have a horrible headache." You said.

"Did you take medicine for it?" Taylor asks.

"Yes but it's getting worse now." You said as the pain is getting worst and the slightest nose makes your head throb.

Taylor gives you some medicine and you drank the rest of the water within seconds.

"I think I'm going to try to nap in my room." You said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything." Taylor said.

You went into your room and closed your curtains on your windows to make your room dark and closed your door. You climbed into bed and quickly drifted off to sleep. You wake up and look at the clock it's 4:45. You sleeped for eight hours?? You get up and look outside to see the sun is starting to set. Great you are going to be up for most of the night now.

You go down stairs and you instantly start to feel better.

"Hey babe are you feeling any better?" Taylor asks putting her book down.

"I feel a lot better now actually." You said.

"Good. Are you hungry? I put your late in the microwave." Taylor said.

"Yes I'm starving." You said as you walked into the kitchen to eat.

________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313