She cheats on you. ✅

You finally arrive back home coming back from work. You didn't expect working for three more hours after your usual clock out time but your boss asked you to stay for important meetings.

"Taylor I'm home!" You shout through the house.

No answer.

She must be in the shower and can't hear me.

You put your things down in the living room and you still don't see Taylor. Only Meredith Olivia and Benjamin are in the room.

"Do you know where Taylor is?" I asked the cats like they can respond back.

Sadly they didn't answer me and just meowed.

I look at the couch and coffee table to see eaten snack food and two empty wine glasses and the bottle of wine is almost gone.

Woah Taylor had some fun with the wine glass.

She does like to drink.

You look at the wine glasses more closer to see one wine glass has red lipstick on it and the other wine glass has a dark pink lipstick stain on the glass.

Huh that's weird.

"Taylor?!" You asked louder this time.

Still no answer.

You begin to walk to the stairs to the second floor of the house,

"Taylor?" You shout.

"Y/N!?" Taylor shouts in her bedroom.

As you walk to Taylor's bedroom the door suddenly flys open and Taylor comes walking out wearing a night robe.

"Hi babe." Taylor said greeting you and gives you a kiss.

"Sorry I'm home late. Work kept me for a few more hours." I said.

"It's okay. Want some dinner?" Taylor asks grabbing my hand and pulling me to the stairs.

"Yes. I'll be down stairs. I want to change into more comfortable cloths." I said walking to our bedroom and grabbing the door.

"Oh it's still hot. Come on babe and come down stairs." Taylor said in a more panic tone.

I opened the bedroom door and I see a figure hiding underneath the bed covers and falls off the bed on the other side.

"Who is that?!" I asked shocked.

Suddenly the hidden figure comes back peaking out from the other side of the bed to reveal another women.

"Who are you?!" You asked shocked.

"Y/N, I can explain-" Taylor behinds to say and the women standing up to reveal she is standing in only in her underwear and I look back at Taylor in shock.

You look at Taylor closer and she has lipstick stains all over her neck and chest.

"HOW COULD YOU!?!" You scream at Taylor.

"Y/N, calm down and let me explain." Taylor said.

"Never talk to me again we are through!!" You shout at Taylor with tears in your eyes.

You push past Taylor and run down the stairs and out of the house.

"Y/N COME BACK!" Taylor shouts as you run out of the house and down the street to your car.

You quickly get in your car and start it. You see Taylor coming up to your car and you quickly drive away before she gets close to you.

You begin to cry harder now as you drive down the dark road.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                             -Wunderstruck1313