Wearing her shirt ✅

You get out of the shower and started to get dressed.

You look through your cloths but didn't want to wear anything.

You look over to see one of Taylor's shirts got mixed up with your clothes. I grabbed it and put it on with one of your comfortable shorts.

You walk out of the bedroom into the living to sit on the couch flipping through the television.

"Hey babe what are you watching?" Taylor asks

"I don't know yet. I've seen everything on the television, the dvr, I've been caught up on all of the shows I watch on streaming services." You said groaning.

"What about DisneyPlus? Have you watched the newest episode of The Mandalorian? We can-wait are you wearing one of my shirts?" Taylor asks.

"Oh." You completely forgot you walked out wearing one of Taylor's shirts.

"Yeah. All of mine are dirty. And I found one of your shirts with mine. Is it okay?" You asked.

"You can wear any of my clothes whenever you want." Taylor said.

"I like that color on you, maroon." Taylor said.

You laughed, "I like it too. So do you want to watch the Mandalorian?" You asked.

"Okay nerd." Taylor said and laughed sitting next to you on the couch.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313