Beach day ✅

You and Taylor decided to go to the beach. You both packed everything you both needed swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, an umbrella for shade, flip flops, you packed you lunches and lots of water.

You and Taylor put everything into the car and you got into the drivers seat and Taylor in the passenger seat.

"You have everything?" I asked

"I think so." Taylor said.

"Okay lets get going." You said and turned on the car and begin to drive.

Two hours later you and Taylor arrived at the beach and you both stretched as you got out.

"We are here!" Taylor shout excitedly.

"Let's find a nice place to put our stuff." You said.

You both unpacked and begin to put sunscreen on you.

You and Taylor sunbath on the blanket for an hour or so, you get up and step onto the hot sand.

"Okay I can't take it anymore I need to just into the water." You said and run across the hot sand and jump into the cold water.

You shout not expecting the water to be that cold, "You okay?!" Taylor shouts back.

"Yes I'm fine. Come in the water feels so nice!" You shout back.

"Okay!" Taylor shout and she puts her book down and runs across the sand and jump into the water as well.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Taylor screams.

"THE WATER IS FREEZING!" Taylor shouts.

"I know. I just wanted you to come into the water." You said and laughed.

"Oh that's it!" Taylor shouts and dunks you underneath the water, you come back up yo the surface gasping for breath.

"It's on now!" You shout and dunk Taylor underneath the water as well and she comes back up gasping for air.

You both flash each other and swim in the ocean for a few hours until you both decide you where hungry for lunch.

You and Taylor enjoyed the rest of the day at the beach until the sun started to set. You both packed everything back into the car and drove home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts?

Comment some cute story ideas.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313