Christmas Shopping ✅

Taylor is busy today in the studio so now is the perfect time to go Christmas shopping!!

I go out of the house and into the car.

An hour last I'm finally at the mall and so many people are here. I hope someone doesn't take a picture of me here to post it on twitter then Taylor will find out.

I go into a few stores and I've already got her new slippers, a new jacket, new high heals, a new couch bag and a new necklace.

As I'm walking out of the mall a small group of teenage girls walk up to me,

"Oh my god Y/N Can we get a picture with you?" one girl asked.

"Sure." I said.

I really hope Taylor doesn't see that I went shopping today but I didn't want to be mean and say no.

The girls take a selfie with me, "Thank you so much." they all say  and walk away.

I walk out of the mall and get into my car to drive home. Once I'm home I quickly walk inside and put all of the bags on the floor in my room.

I grab all of the wrapping paper I need, tape, and scissors. I wrap all of the gifts and put them under the tree.

"Y/N I'm home!" Taylor yelled.

I quickly run away from the tree into the kitchen and grabbed the cup on the counter to act like I didn't put any gifts under the tree.

"Hi Taylor." I said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"How was work today?" I ask.

"Good. Exhausting but good." Taylor said.

"How was your shopping?" Taylor asked.

"It was great!" I said.

Wait.

How did she know I was out shopping??

"What? Shopping? I didn't go out shopping today." I said lying hoping she would change the subject.

"I saw pictures of you at the mall today." Taylor said laughing.

"Well at least you didn't see the labels of the bags! I asked for all black bags. So ha!" I said.

"Which ones did you wrap?" Taylor asks walking over to the tree looking at the presents noticing the size got slightly larger.

"Oh that one is new. I wonder who's it's too." Taylor said bending down to look at the tag.

"Hey! To peaking!" I said walking over to grab her arm.

Taylor laughs, "Can I shake it?" She asks.

"No." I said.

"Can I see how heavy it is?" Taylor asked.

"No." I said.

Taylor groaned, "You have to wait until Christmas morning." I said.

"Okay fine." Taylor said.

"Let's watch a Christmas movie?" Taylor asked.

"Sure." I said and I turned on Netflix.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                         -Wunderstruck1313