Todoroki

Character: Shoto Todoroki
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Thank you for saving me
*Quirkless AU**Fantasy AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shoto pov)

"SHOTO! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND INTO THE THRONE ROOM" I rolled my eyes when I heard my sperm donor yell for me. I sighed and put down the letter I was about to read before I left my room and walked towards the throne room. I slam open the door and deadpanned at my sperm donor's angry face. He rolled his eyes before he spoke up, "Shoto come meet some potential fiancé's as well some unfortunate guests who decided to show up today." I held the urge to roll my eyes as I looked at all of the princesses. They were wearing nice dresses but their assets were showing as of asking for me to look at them. I continued looking until my eyes fell upon a guy who was leaning against the wall with a pirate hat on.

I continued to look at him in confusion until he looked up and we made eye contact. He smirked before he looked back down at the floor. I blushed a bit before I looked back at the princesses only to see them trying to kiss my sperm donor's ass so that they could get with me. I rolled my eyes before I walked out of the throne room and towards the garden. I sat down and looked at the ocean. I heard someone clear their throat from behind me so I turned around and looked at them ready to go if it was one of the princesses but to my surprise, it was the pirate from before.  He smirked before he spoke up, "Is it alright if I sit next to you?" I paused for a second at his deep and husky voice but nodded my head.

He then sat next to me before we looked at the sea once again. "Quite beautiful, huh?" He asked while smiling softly at the sea. I nodded my head before I spoke up, "Yeah, I would love to go there but my stupid sperm donor won't let me go since he needs the 'perfect' heir for the throne." He hummed a bit before he spoke up, "I could you know kidnap you. And get you away from that sperm donor of yours." I stared at him with stars in my eyes, "Really? Do you mean it?" He chuckled before nodding his head. "Later tonight open your bedroom window and throw down a small bag of your stuff and I'll catch it and then use a rope to climb down." He stood up before grabbing my hand and a kiss on my knuckles, "I promise I'll catch you. See you tonight, your highness." And with that left me there with a blush that settled down on my face.

*time skip*

It was finally that night and I had just finished packing my bag and changing into more comfortable and casual clothes. As I zipped up my bag I heard something hit my window. I walked towards it before I opened it. I looked down to see the pirate whose name I still need to learn, smile up at me. I send him a small smile before grabbing my bag and throwing it down to him. He caught it before he put it down on the floor and waved his hands for me to hurry. I tied a rope on the leg of the bed before tossing it out of my window. I began climbing down and just as I was about to reach the floor my foot landed wrong and I started to fall. I half expected to hit the floor but instead, I fell into a pair of buff arms, "Told ya I'd catch ya, your highness." I blushed as he set me down on the ground and grabbed my bag.

He smirked before he grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the dock. Once we arrived I gently pulled his hand to get his attention. He stopped walking and stared at me in confusion, "Thank you for saving me... um." He stared at me for a moment before chuckling, "The names (L/n) (M/n), your highness. And I'm the captain of this ship. And your welcome." I smiled a bit as he smiled back. We got on his ship and began sailing into the horizon.

——

And that's the story of how I met my husband and my savior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Shinsou Hitoshi (Soulmate AU)