Bakuguo x Kirishima

Character: Bakuguo Katsuki and Kirishima Eijiro
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: We love you
Request: uwu_hobii
Quirk can be whatever you guys want and the reader is a monotone/laid back guy
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

Currently, I was in Mina's room with Denki, Sero, and her. They were all trying to convince me to tell Katsuki and Eijiro that I loved them so that they could get their reaction on camera. I've said that to them before it's just that I'm not the best at talking to them. They told me that I didn't need to be super lovey-dovey because they know I'm not that type of person.

But currently, these three were giving me very good offers for a video of Katsuki and Eijiro being cute, mostly Katsuki. "Come (M/n), I'll get you (f/f)" Mina said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I let out a loud groan before staring at all three of them with a bored look on my face, "Fine, only cause I'm hella bored."

They cheered before Sero spoke up, "They're in the common room so let's go" Mina squealed and began trying to pull me to go downstairs. I sighed and let her drag me downstairs. We were behind a wall and Denki and Sero peeked over the wall to see Katsuki and Eijiro both sitting on the couch watching TV.

Mina pulled out her phone along with Denki and Sero, "Okay we're ready, so go go go" Mina says pushing me slightly. I rolled my eyes before taking a deep breath in and walking out from behind the wall.

"Kat, Ei" their heads were quick to snap over to me as soon as they heard my voice. Eijiro smiled at me before opening his arms. I smiled ever so slightly before sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder smiling brightly. Katsuki was quick to get a bit jealous, though he'd never admit it. But I knew since he moved to sit closer to us and put my legs on top of his lap.

So now I was sitting on Eijiro's lap and my legs were resting on top of Katsuki lap. "Hi, pebble is everything okay?" Eijiro asked to which I just nodded my head. "What have you been doing all day, dumbass" "Nothing much just resting after yesterday's practice, Kat" he nodded his head.

It got quiet again as they just stared at me making me slightly uncomfortable but I wouldn't show that. "What wrong, pebble?" I blush slightly and looked up and saw Mina giving me a thumbs up. I sighed before looking at them, "Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to say that I love you guys so so much"

They stare at me in complete surprise before Kat smiled and put his hand on my face carefully caressing it, "We love you too, teddy bear" I blushed slightly. "Yeah what Kat said pebble. We love you a lot" He hugged me tighter before pecking my forehead.

Katsuki pulled us into a hug and told us he loved us and Eijiro did the same. I smiled but my face was quick to turn into one of pure shock as I heard the squeal of Mina in the distance. Katsuki was quick to back away from us and look in the direction of the squeal to see the rest of Bakusquad filming and staring at us.

Eijiro and I watched as he ran after them explosion coming out from his hands. Eijiro pulled my face towards him and placed a kiss on my lips before we continued to watch Katsuki chase those three as they ran past us Katsuki stopped and gave me and Ei a peck on the lips before running away after them.

"We do love you, pebble" Ei said.

"I love you guys too," I said smiling a bit.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Hope this was well done. I love you my sweet potatoes