Fatgum

Character: Taishiro Toyomitsu
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I'm sorry
*Any quirk, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Fatgum pov)

"TAISHIRO!" I heard my pregnant husband yell from our shared bedroom. I immediately ran towards our room before I slammed open the room door. I looked at my husband as he lightly glared at me. I raised an eyebrow while panting a bit, "How can I help you, honey?" He stared at me before he teared up, "I'm hungry and I want [favorite food], [favorite snacks], and [favorite drink] but I don't want to be a nuisance." I sighed a bit and shook my head a small fond smile playing on my lips. I walked over to my husband and placed a small kiss on his forehead before I placed my hand on his stomach and rubbed it with my thumb. "You're not a nuisance, my love. I'll do absolutely everything to make sure you're comfortable and happy whether you're pregnant or not. Feel free to shower and grab one of my hoodies. I'll be right back with everything you want." He smiled at me and pecked my lips, "Thank you, honey." I smiled back at him before grabbing some shoes and slipping them on, "Be careful in the shower, love. Wouldn't want you to fall and hurt yourself. See you in a bit."

With that, I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and wallet before walking out of the house. Getting into my car I began to drive to the restaurant that served (M/n) favorite food. Once I arrived and went inside I caught sight of Tamaki and Mirio. I quickly made my order before I walked over to their table and tapped Tamaki's shoulder. Once I got a closer look I realized that he was also very much pregnant. "Hello Tamaki, I haven't seen you since you were a third year in high school. How have you been?" He gave a small smile, "Hi fatgum, I've been good. I heard you got married." I smiled and nodded my head, "Yeah my husband is very much pregnant right now and he was craving this." Mirio smiled and spoke up, "Guess my husband and yours could be considered twins when it comes to pregnancy cravings." I chuckled a bit and nodded my head just as my order number was called. I said my goodbyes before I grabbed the food. Once I was back in my car and everything was secured I headed towards the convenience store.

I quickly got down and made my way to buy (M/n)'s favorite snacks and drinks. As I was about to pay I bumped into someone. I looked at the person and smiled when I realized it was Kirishima but my eyes widened a bit when I realized that two very pregnant guys were standing behind him. "Oh Fatgum, it's very nice to see you. How have you been?" I smiled, "I'm great just here getting snacks for my husband." He smiled at pointed at the green and blonde boys, "Same. I'll see you around, Fatgum." I nodded my head and paid for everything before quickly heading home. Once I arrived home and brought everything inside I made my way to the bedroom. Walking in I saw my husband cuddling a plushy that was part of my merch collection while watching Criminal minds. I smiled and set everything down on the bedside table before sitting down next to him and placing him in between my legs. "Hi," I said softly as I placed a soft kiss on his neck. "Hi, I missed you a lot." I chuckled at him and grabbed the food before handing it to him. He smiled up at me before beginning to eat.

"You know it's all your fault. Our child is going to have the same crazy appetite that you have." I chuckled, "I'm sorry, darling. I'll make sure to feed you all you want so that neither you nor the baby goes hungry." He gave me a firm nod before we continued to watch criminal minds and cuddle the rest of the day as he ate all the food I bought. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kaminari Denki x Shinsou Hitoshi (Quirkless AU)