Midoriya

Character: Midoriya Izuku
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I love you, Zuzu
*Quirkless reader**Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I shift as much as I could in the bed before my stomach gets in the way. I open my eyes and looked over at the small alarm clock that read, '2:34 am.' With a small huff, I get off the bed making sure to look back at my husband to make sure he's still asleep. Whilst looking at him I noticed that throughout the night I had ended up stealing most of the blanket. I walked over to his side of the bed and gently moved him and the blanket around so that it was on him. Once that was done I smiled fondly until I felt the baby press themselves onto my bladder. I let out another silent huff before making my way to the bathroom. Once I had finished my business I brushed my teeth before heading to the kitchen. Once I was there I began rummaging through all of the cabinets, pantry, and fridge for anything that the baby and I could eat.

I ended up finding all of my favorite snacks. So I happily waddled to the kitchen with my grand selection of snacks. I turned on the TV and put on a random Netflix show before beginning to eat. It was about an hour and a half later when I heard a thud and running footsteps. I look towards the hallway and see a very pale and out-of-breath Izuku. I raised an eyebrow at him as he continued to pant. "You okay there, honey?" I asked softly as I shoved a handful of candy in my mouth. He stared at me with pure confusion on his face, "Have you been here the entire time?" I chewed the candy slowly and nodded my head. He let out a breath of relief. "When I woke up to go to go get some water and I didn't see you I got worried that something might have happened to you and the baby." He said as he walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch. I shook my head and swallowed, "Baby was hungry and I had to pee so we compromised and they let me pee and I promised to give them all the snacks they wanted."

Izuku stared at me for a second before bursting out in laughter. "You're so cute, my love" I blushed bright red and pouted at his words. He leaned over to me and pressed a small kiss on my temple. As soon as Izuku did that the baby began kicking. I gasped and grabbed Izuku hand and put it on my stomach. His eyes widened before he started crying. "This is the first time they've kicked this hard as well as the first time you've felt it, right Zuzu?" He sniffed a bit and nodded his head. I smiled before I frowned a bit. I grabbed Izuku's hands and gave him my puppy eyes, "Zuzu, the baby and I want Katsudon. Like the one your mom makes." He stares at me before he sighed and smiled a bit, "Okay baby." I cheered and did a small happy dance the baby following behind me by moving in my stomach. With that, I followed after him and sat on one of the barstools to watch him cook.

As he was cooking I couldn't help but thank whatever God is up there for such a wonderful and caring man as a partner. I really lucked out in the husband department. Ever since I got pregnant he's been here for every doctor's appointment, every time I've had morning sickness, and every time the baby and I have wanted a random food at 3 am. He's also been able to keep up with his hero work and daily patrols. I smiled softly when he handed me the plate of food. Before I took a bite I grabbed his hand and spoke up, "I love you, Zuzu." He smiled a small blush settling down on his cheeks, "I love you too, darling"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
What anime was better than expected?

Next up:
Todoroki Shoto (Vampire AU)