Todoroki

Character: Todoroki Shoto
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: Look at you now
*Femboy**Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Todoroki sat at his desk with his arms crossed while frowning. His lover of two years was currently sitting with the 'Bakusquad' while Mina did his hair. He was wearing a skirt with the school uniform and was teasingly flirting with Kaminari while looking straight at Todoroki at times. Before Kaminari could give (M/n) another cringy pick-up line the bell rang signaling the end of the school day. The class watched as Todoroki practically shot up from his seat and grabbed (M/n) wrist and began pulling him to the dorms. All-day (M/n) had been teasing Todoroki with the skirt he was wearing as well as ignoring him and flirting with other people and Todoroki has had enough. He dragged (M/n) to his dorm before he threw him on the bed. (M/n) bouncing slightly on the bed. Todoroki closed and locked his door and glared at (M/n). "You've been teasing me all day, flirting with other people and ignoring me. I think it's time you get punished."

Todoroki pulled away (M/n) inform only to see that he was wearing a lacy corset underneath his shirt. He also had stockings on which overall made Todoroki get harder. (M/n) looked up at Todoroki with glossy eyes before he spoke up, "Ah, please, Shouto," (M/n) whines, "put it inside of me already!" Todoroki frowns at him, letting him lick his cock as he kneels on the floor, drooling all over it and taking it deep down his throat to appease him. But he just won't budge. "Please," (M/n) tries as he pops off of his cock, licking the tip as he thinks of something to say which might entice him enough to finally fuck him after a full school day of teasing. (M/n) huge eyes light up just as he swallows a drop of precum. "Daddy!" He whines out while pouting slightly. Todoroki widens his eyes.

"Please, d-daddy, put your thick cock inside of my hole, cum inside of me, ah, fuck me, daddy–" (M/n) comes to find himself on the bed, all in less than a second, pinned down by massive, muscular arms searing ice and fire into his skin on either side. "What the fuck did you call me?" Todoroki asked with lust-filled eyes. "Daddy," (M/n) pants, crying out as teeth suddenly sink into the top of his shoulder, biting down enough to actually hurt. He pulls at Todoroki  hair, spreading his thighs and rubbing his stockings on the sides of Todoroki's legs. His boyfriend finally pulls up with a string of spit still connected to the fresh wound he made, dragging his right hand down from (M/n) collarbone to his waist, wrapping his hand around the front side of the lacy corset there and grinning as he successfully does so. The corset was certainly a surprise that evening, but a welcome one. Todoroki began to stretch him out just enough so that he wouldn't hurt him before Todoroki pushes balls-deep almost as soon as his cockhead clears (M/n)'s stretched hole, still so tight around him. (M/n) screams, as a result, digging his nails into Todoroki's back enough to break the skin.

Todoroki pulls out until his tip is just barely inside of (M/n), then slams his hips forward, making (M/n) cry out raggedly. He keeps thrusting hard and fast, hands running restlessly from (M/n)'s thick thighs to his hips and then up to his tits covered by the sheer fabric of the corset, pinching his hard nipples. Within only a minute they're already nearing orgasm, so prepared to climax after all the teasing of before which had affected both of them, in reality. "(M/n) I'm close" Todoroki rumbles, heaving breath as he continues to snap his hips against him desperately, "say it." "Wh-" (M/n) begins before he recalls past the haze of euphoria, grinning stupidly to himself. "Oh," he whines as Todoroki bites the area between his neck and shoulder, "daddy!" (M/n) cums unexpectedly, the word getting to him more than he'd thought it would as he clenches down around Todoroki. He bites hard into (M/n) collarbone, making (M/n)'s hips shake as he cums in waves, getting it all over his corset and upper body, some even landing on his face before he came on (M/n) corset after having pulled out of the now abuse hole.

They laid next to each other panting hard. "Look at you now can't even speak. Don't ever try to tease me again like this." Todoroki said while leaving soft kisses on (M/n) shoulder. (M/n) nodded before speaking up, "Mm okay. I love you, Sho." Todoroki got them cleaned off before he pulled the corset of (M/n). Just before they fell asleep Todoroki spoke up, "I love you too, darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
What caught your attention when you first started to watch anime?

Next up:
Taishiro Toyomitsu (Quirkless AU)