Midoriya

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're quite dense
*Vampire AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat at my throne waiting for the family decision-maker or whatever to get back from where ever he went. Even if I am a vampire he woke me up at the crack ass of dawn. He made me dress in my nicest suit that both shows how powerful and rich I am according to him. Though the level of comfort that comes with the outfit is zero. Soon Iida burst through the door looking serious as always. He stands in front of me and glared at me, "Your highness please sit up. We have some guests coming in and I need you to be on your best behavior." I pout but sit up and wait for whatever Iida brought. Soon a group of boys walks through the door. Each having seemingly different walks that contribute to how their faces look. Once they were all standing in a straight line they bowed as synchronized as possible. Iida facepalmed before he spoke up, "You may already know your reason for being here by his highness seems to have forgotten so I shall remind him. As you may know your highness there come a time where the crown prince must pick a bride to become king."

I deadpanned at him and made a move to stand up but a scent caught my attention. I sniffed the spot a bit trying not to make it noticeable before I began walking towards it. 'Someone in this crowd has some amazing smelling blood.' I thought as I approached the guys. As I passed each of them nothing but weird smells came off them. As I was about to give up only left to think that my nose was being weird I stood in front of a guy with forest green hair and bright green eyes. I could tell he was scared but I was happy to have found him but at the same time, it made me sad that he was scared of me. I cleared my throat and stood next to him and gave Iida a curt nod. He pushed his glasses up his nose before nodding his head. "Everyone other than Midoriya Izuku may follow me," Iida said taking away everyone else. I could hear his heart picking up as well as his breathing. So I placed my hand on his shoulder making him look up at me. Once we made eye contact I gave him a small reassuring smile.

"If I may ask you um highness, why did Iida take everyone away? And why am I the only one left behind?" He asked stuttering the entire time. I cleared my throat, "Well as you already know I'm looking for a bride, and well not to sound mean but the other guys weren't my type." He nodded his head in understanding but then confusion crossed his features. I chuckled gaining his attention. I grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles, "If what your think is if I really find you attractive or if you're really my type. The answer is yes. I find you quite beautiful and if you'll allow me. I'd like to take you out on a couple of dates to see whether or not we have any compatibility." He stared at the hand I was holding while blushing brightly before he nodded his head.

*time skip*

It was now around our twentieth date and I want to ask whether or not he'll become my fiancé. Currently, we were having a picnic in my garden and he is completely calm while I'm internally freaking out. I took a deep breath and grabbed a hold of Izuku's hand. "I really enjoy these little dates we've been having, Izuku. I know quite well that all I do is tease you and flirt with you but I just love to see you blush. You're quite dense sometimes when it comes to how bad I'm in it with you so I'll just get to the point and remember you can say no." I took out a simple yet beautiful ring with a green diamond, "Will you marry one sat in the future?" He looked at me before bursting out into tears. He nodded his head and jumped into my arms. I slipped the ring on his finger before speaking up, "Thank you for saying yes. I love you, Izuku." He smiled brightly, "I love you too, (M/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki (Vampire AU)