Kirishima x Kaminari

Character: Kirishima Eijiro x Kaminari Denki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm no angel
*Fantasy AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I groaned loudly and rubbed my temples in pure frustration, "Listen Iida, I could honestly care less what my father said I don't want to marry anyone at least right now. He chose some of the worst princes for me to marry. Prince Bakugou is an asshole and only cares about being number one in everything including having the best partner even if the marriage is without love. Prince Shoto and prince Izuku are out of the question considering that they're literally in love with each other but King Todoroki doesn't want Shoto to marry Izuku because he hates his dad, King Yagi." Iida lets out a sigh before pinching the bridge of his nose, "So what exactly do you plan on doing, your highness?" I froze for a second before frowning, "I'm not sure just yet but if I do end up doing something do me a favor and calm my father down for me." Iida gave me a questioning look before he nodded his head in agreement.

*time skip*

It was around midnight and I was currently staring at the ceiling of my bedroom. I let out a soft sigh before I stood up. I looked out the window of my room and into the distance. As I was looking I notices two dragons flying around. One was a fiery red with black spikes while the other one was yellow with a black lightning strike looking scar across its body. I watched as they flew around and played with each other. I giggled at some point because the yellow dragon looked offended at something the red one must have said. Suddenly, another dragon appeared but it seemed like the other two didn't really know him. Suddenly, the newest dragon shot fire at the red dragon but the yellow dragon flew on front which cause him to get hurt instead. I gasped and watched as the yellow and red dragon fell onto the ground and the other dragon fly off in a hurry.

I waited to see any sign of the other two dragon but nothing. I shook my head and quickly changed into some other clothes. I grabbed a cloak and then my bag of potions. My family from my mothers side was full of strong wizards that could conjure anything. And since I was the only heir for our kingdom my mom taught me everything I needed to know before she passed away. I quickly made my way out of my castle before quickly going to the forest and where I saw the two dragons fall down at. Once I arrived I saw that the red dragon was curled around something while whimpering loudly. I stepped out of where I was hiding before I spoke up, "Um hello?" The dragons head snapped over to me. I knew I was supposed to be scared because he was glaring at me and his teeth are bared in my direction. I raised my hands up to show that I wasn't trying to cause harm.

"I'm (M/n) and I'm from the lotus kingdom. I saw you get attacked by another dragon and saw that you guys got hurt well more like the other one got hurt. I swear I'm not here to hurt either of you. I'm actually here to help you out." His glare softened just before he nodded his head and opened up his wing. I lightly gasped when I realized that there was a boy with yellow hair and a black lightning streak. I quickly made my way over to him before I opened my bag and began looking for all of the right potions and mixing them. Once I had perfected the potion I brought his shirt up before I splashed it on his wound. It glowed bright purple just before it stopped and the wound was fully healed. I smiled a bit just before I heard a poof. I looked up and saw the dragon was actually gone and in its place was a boy with red hair and red roots.

"Thank you so much for saving him. I'm prince Kirishima Eijiro of the Tianlong empire and this is my bodyguard, Kaminari Denki." He smiled showing off his sharp teeth. I smiled back, "You don't have to thank me just doing my job as a prince." He smiled just before we heard a groan. We looked down at Denki only to see him waking up. I gently picked up his head and gently laid it on my thighs. As he woke up he looked at me before giving me a silly smile, "Well I think I just met an angel." I giggles a bit, "I'm no angel but I did help your wound." He smiled at me as I helped him up. "Do you guys think it's possible if I see you again? Because I have to get going or my entire kingdom will freak out."  They nodded their heads. "Of course let's see each other again soon." Eijiro said smiling brightly.

———

And true to that we stayed. We met for the next six months more times in secret until my father found out and requested a meeting with Eijiro's parents. After about a year of knowing each other our parents suggested we get together. In the end, all three of us ended up dating and at some point in the future we even got married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Mirio Togata