Shigaraki

Character: Tenko Shimura
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: No baby
*Mpreg, Quirkless AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I rubbed my temples in frustration at the mountain of work that I have due. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. As I did that I took notice of how quiet the house was. Ever since Tenko got pregnant the house has never been this quiet. Usually, he'll have me running around asking me for things like food, snacks, drinks, and massages. I stood up from my desk chair before I stretched. I walked out of my office before beginning to look for my husband. I started on the first floor and mainly the kitchen and when I didn't find him there I started to freak out a bit. Soon I looked for him on the second floor and was surprised to find out he wasn't there either. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down before beginning to look on the third floor of our house. Looking through every room on the floor I continued to freak out more and more seeing as he wasn't in any of them.

Finally, I was standing in front of our bedroom and just as I was about to open the door I could hear the sound of Tenko's voice. Pressing my ear onto the door I could hear him whining to the person with who he was apparently on the phone. I frowned as I heard him speak to the person on the phone, "Are you sure this will work, Touya?" I could hear a momentary pause before Touya spoke up, "Yes, I'm sure of it. I mean it worked with Keigo but then again he has less self-control than your husband so I'm not really sure. But it's worth a try." I could hear Tenko sigh before he spoke up, "Alright I'll take your word for it. I'll text you later with the details." I heard the sound of the phone hanging up before I could hear Tenko walk around the room.

Before he could even open the door I knocked on it, "Tenko, baby, you okay in there?" I could hear a bunch of shuffling around before he cleared his throat and spoke up, "Come on in." I raised an eyebrow in confusion before I ultimately opened up the door. Walking inside I had to stifle a laugh. There on the edge of the bed, Tenko was sitting attempting to look seductive while he had a maid dress on but his 7-month belly was clearly getting in the way of his so-called 'seduction'. I cleared my throat to stop myself from laughing before I spoke up my voice clearly strained, "Um is this for me?" He stood up as fast as he could and waddled over to me before he rubbed his index finger against my chest. "Yup this just for you," he said as he fluttered his eyelashes up at me. I put my hands on his waist before kissing his forehead, "Tenko this is cute and all but you can barely walk with the belly. What makes you think you can do the do with me?"

He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, "This isn't fair at all. How come Touya was able to seduce Keigo into doing it with him when he was pregnant but I can't? It's not fair at all. I love my baby a lot but they are getting in the way of a very good time." I couldn't hold it in anymore I burst out in laughter at his little tantrum. He was whining and stomping his foot on the ground like a literal toddler which only led to me laughing harder. He frowned before punching me in the shoulder, "Don't laugh at me, you idiot. This is all your fault I'm horny and you won't do anything about it." Once my laughing fit stopped I stood up straight before wiping my eyes off any stray tears. I gently pulled him into a hug before pressing a kiss to the top of his head, "No baby I will not stop laughing at you cause this is far too hilarious but I'm sorry we can't have sex. I just want to make sure that both of you are 100% okay. I love you and I promise that after you give birth and get healed up we can do it whenever it's possible." He stared up at me, "Do you pinking promise?" I chuckled lightly before nodding my head. He hummed, "Okay and I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sero Henta (Age Regression)