Aizawa

Character: Aizawa Shota
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: You'll always be my boy
⚠️Bullying⚠️
*Any quirk**FtM reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but tear up a bit as the words of my bullies clouded my mind. 'You'll never be a real boy.' 'Just cause you dress like a guy doesn't mean you'll actually be one. You'll always be a girl.' Before I could wipe my tears away they were going down my cheeks and I let out soft sobs. I fell to the ground holding onto my chest as I tried to calm my sobs down. Once I had calmed my breathing down I stood up from the bathroom floor I grabbed some tissues before wiping my face. I splashed some water on it before I heard a knock come from my bathroom door. "(M/n) it's time for school." My mom said. I stepped out of my bathroom and gave her a weak smile, "Okay." She smiled at me before gently patting my back, "Have a great day, and don't forget your bookbag, sweetie." I nodded my head before grabbing my book bag, slipping on my shoes, and heading to school.

Throughout the day I did everything possible to both avoid my bullies and my crush. But since the world was so damn against me just as I was coming out of my last block I felt myself get grabbed before I was pulled to the back of the school. I was pushed to the ground as they all stood above me laughing and making fun of me. Suddenly, the ring leader stepped up before he reached down and grabbed me by my collar, "Well if it isn't the fake boy. I've come to notice that you had avoided your punishments. You do realize what that means right. You'll get twice the beating." He pulled his fist back and just as he was about I closed my eyes and used my arms to minimize the damage to my face. I frowned in confusion when I didn't feel anything. Slowly and cautiously I brought my arms down and opened my eyes. To my surprise, my crush was standing behind the bullies and he had them all tied up. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. And I swear that was the moment we found our forever person.

*flash back end*

"-heart. Hey sweetheart. Earth to my husband." I snapped out of my daydream before I looked up and saw Shota standing in front of me with furrowed eyebrows. "You okay?" When he asked me that is when I realized that I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped them away before giving him a small but reassuring smile, "I'm okay just thinking about high school and the day you saved me from my bullies." He nodded his head before he sat down next to me and picked me up to put me on his lap. "They got what they deserved after I turned them into Nezu." I nodded my head before I let out a soft sigh and began fiddling with my hands. "Shota, I know that I have you and my chosen family as supports but there are times where my insecurities come out and tell me that I'll never actually be a real boy and that I'll never actually be what you want cause I-"

My rant got stopped by Shota when he grabbed my chin and placed a small kiss on my lips. He pulled away before he placed his forehead against mine. "(M/n), you'll always be my boy. It doesn't matter who comes into my life next they'll never live up to where I have you. You're the best thing that happened to me back in high school and you mean the absolute world to me. No one and I means no one can fill your spot. I might not be one for sappy stuff but no this I love you so much, (M/n). And my love for you isn't going anywhere." I could feel myself tear up a bit so I leaned down and lightly pecked his lips before whispering against them, "I love you too." The rest of the day was spent with Shota cuddling me and telling me that I was perfect and that he loves me and I couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes

Next up:
Mirio Togata (Age Regression)