Dabi *Pt. 2*

Character: Touya Todoroki
Type: Slight Angst 💔,  Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You are my entire life
*Soulmate AU**Water-based quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

It's been about three months since Dabi and I started texting each other. I see him about three times per month but when I do see him I take him on some of the best dates known to man. It once again was one of the days where I was able to go see Dabi. What I didn't account for was that Hagakure, someone who had a crush on me for the longest time and hasn't found her soulmate yet followed behind me. As I walked towards our usual meeting site. I realized that Dabi had changed up his look. He had applied make-up on to hide his scars as well as washed off the black hair dye allowing his white hair to show. "Damn Dabi. You look fucking ethereal right now. Not to sound fucking sappy or anything but the moonlight literally brings out your eyes to the point where they look like they're shining."

We completely missed the shock gasp the came from Hagakure and the running footsteps. "But I want to ask what brought this on, prince?" I asked as I grabbed his hand. He looked down and played with the hem of his shirt, "Well um I thought that since we have been going out for a bit it would be a good idea to go on a public date. You know like to a fancy restaurant or whatever so I asked Magne to help me out with my make-up." I smirked a bit at his shyness. Ever since Dabi had met me I could tell that his 'villainous' side had toned down and now he was as soft as a tamed kitten. I placed my hand on his cheek, "Prince it doesn't matter where we go to on our dates as long as I have you by my side." I could tell he was blushing because he looked down at the floor and a small gasp left his lips. "Come on, darling. We have a date to go to." With that, we walked off

*time skip*

After dropping Dabi off at the meeting spot and returning to the dorms I saw a class 3-a, Aizawa and Nezu. I raised an eyebrow, "Ummm is everything okay?" Nezu took a sip of his tea before he spoke up, "Where do you go three times a month, Mr.(L/n)?" I paused for a second, "What is this about?" Aizawa sighed loudly before he spoke up, "Hagakure followed you and she told us about something she saw and heard. Basically, she came back and told us that you met with the villain Dabi." I paused for a second before scoffing, "Alright then, Hagakure care to tell everyone how the guy I met looked?" Everyone looked in her general direction as she stuttered a bit before huffing and replying, "They had white hair and no signs of scars." I looked at everyone before rolling my eyes at them, "Alright then what now? Cause I'm pretty sure I can sue for false accusations and as for Hagakure I can sue for stalking and invasion of privacy." I could hear her start to freak out.

"Let's not do anything rash. We apologize for the accusations. Feel free to ask me for anything as compensation." Nezu said after drinking a bit of his tea. I nodded my head before walking away from all of them. I texted Dabi and told him about the situation. He immediately understood and said we'd have to keep our relationship on the low and away from anyone at UA to which I agreed. We continued dating in secret, I lowered the amount of time I would see him to once a month and it worked out fine. Once I had graduated and got my hero license Dabi moved in with me. Currently, we were cuddling and I was gently playing with his hair as his head laid on my chest. "Do you think what were doing is okay?" He asked as he picked at his finger. "Of course, prince. You are my entire life and I would never give you up even if you're a villain and I'm a hero." He smiled brightly, "Thank you for loving all of me, scars included." I chuckled, "I'll always love you and your scars make you who you are, prince." We smiled at each other before we took our midday nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.
A/N:

I'll use this as an example

I'll use this as an example. I didn't put the persons @ because I don't know if they are comfortable with that but anyway when you guys give me request like this it makes me happy because I know I can make your ideas come to life. Another thing is that when I get request like this is makes it easier for me to write two part stories. So I want to have a quick poll. Please choose the one you like the most.

Stories should be one part

Or

Stories can be two parts depending on how the request was written for the author

Next up:
Keigo Takami x Touya Todoroki