Tamaki

Character: Tamaki Amajiki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: It's alright love
*Any quirk**Age Regression*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose when I realized that Tamaki and I had almost no food in our house. I wasn't sure if he was currently little which meant that I was unsure if I could take him to the store or if I had to ask Mirio to come to take care of him for a bit. With very light footsteps I made my way towards his little room and opened the door. He was sitting upon his bed rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. I fully opened the door and lightly knocked on it twice to make myself known so that he wouldn't get scared. He looked up at me for a second before he spoke up, "Um h-how long was I little last night?" I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "Most of the day after you came from your hero patrol. Don't worry little you were an absolute angel as always." He let out a small sigh of relief before he spoke up, "You never wake me up this early or come into my room this early is um everything okay?"

I nodded it at him before speaking up, "I came in here to see whether or not you were awake. As well as to see whether or not you were still age regressed because that would have meant I would've had to call Mirio to take care of you while I went to the grocery store." He nodded his head slowly and began fiddling with his fingers, he was mostly picking at his nails. I grabbed his hands to stop him before I spoke up, "Don't do that you could hurt yourself. Also, do you want to come to the store with me?" He nodded his head with a determined look in his eye. With that, we headed to our shared bedroom and took separate showers before getting ready and dressed to go to the grocery store. Once we finished getting ready we headed downstairs and Tamaki put his shoes and mask on while I did the same. With that, we both headed to my car before making our way towards the grocery store.

As we get there I encourage Tamaki and told him it was all going to be okay. I took out the list I made and divided it into two pieces of paper and handed the easier one to him, "Do you think you'll be able to get those things for me, or do you want me to go with you?" He looked down at the list and spoke to me with determination in his voice, "I can do this." I smiled nodded my head ruffling his hair a bit. With that, we split up and began getting everything on our list. About ten minutes later I had in my basket so I went looking for Tamaki and I found him in the Dairy section looking extremely scared and out of breath. Before touching I make myself known by tapping my foot on the ground just loud enough for him to hear it. He looked up at me and I saw tiny tears on the corners of his eyes. "Hey, baby, what's wrong? What happened? Do I have to fight someone?"

He just shook his head and handed me the basket before he wrapped his arms around my neck. I sighed a bit and asked him to jump up. He does as told and buries his face into my neck as I finished up the shopping by getting it checked out in the self-check-out lane. Once I bought everything so I made sure to bring all of it and Tamaki back to the car. I put all of the groceries in the trunk before I walked to the passenger side and sat him down in the seat. "Tamaki, sweetie can you tell me what's wrong?" He sighed before he pulled away from me and spoke up, "I was wooking for papa an I could not find it. I was worried papa left me." I shook my head and pressed a kiss on his forehead, "It's alright love. You know full well that I would never leave you behind. I love you too much to do that." He nodded his head, "Can we go home and cuddle?" I nodded and we did just that. I drove home, put away the groceries and we both changed into comfy clothes before we cuddled in his playroom and watched whatever he wanted to watch for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Anime character that you least like?

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki (Omegaverse)