Hawks

Character: Keigo Takami
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I like this side of you
*Quirkless reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

As I was finishing up some work I heard my phone buzz. I raised an eyebrow in confusion before I got up. I know for a fact that my group of friends are currently way too busy with hero work to actually get in contact with me so I couldn't help by wonder who it was that was texting me. I picked up my phone and looked at my recent notification only to see that it's from a high-end dating app. I stared at the notification in confusion before realization hit me. I had given my phone to Uraraka the other day when we were hanging out and she said something about doing something about my lonely ass. I hesitantly clicked the notification and it brought me to a message sent by the one and only second hero, Hawks. I paused before scoffing, 'This has to be some sick joke. From what I can tell Uraraka put down a bit of information on me including that I was Quirkless. So there's no way in hell that Hawks actually wants a date with me.' I look at the message and see it's only a short greeting and a hope for more conversation with me.

I decided to see if I could catch this scammer who was probably using Hawk's picture. After the first couple of awkward conversations, we began talking every day. At some point, I couldn't help but feel like just maybe they might be legit but I knew I couldn't hope for too much. After about a month and a half of talking every day with the pro hero, he asked me on an official date too which I agreed. This leads me to now be sitting in a private booth in a fancy restaurant all myself since Keigo was a bit late and texted me to go in first. I pinched the bridge of my nose as another five minutes passed and the waitress came in and ask if I wanted anything. I shook my head and told her I'll wait a bit longer before getting anything. She nodded and closed the door. I sighed and pulled out my phone seeing that it was twenty minutes past the time the date was supposed to start. I sighed and looked down at my lap, "I knew this was too good to be true." I stood up and opened the door only to come face to face with a red-faced and flustered Hawks.

He looked behind me as realization hit his features, "I'm so sorry for being so late, (M/n). I'm not trying to come up with any excuses or anything. But I had to go to almost every flower around town to try and find your favorite flowers because all the ones that were close to here seemed to no have them. I guess now that I'm late you probably want to leave and I would understand that because you probably feel like I almost just stood you up and I fe-." I cut his ramble short by pressing my finger against his lips. I gave him a small smile, "It's okay. I'm just glad that you're the real deal and that you didn't fully stand me up." He seemed a bit surprised but nodded his head. We walked into the private room him closing the door behind us before we sat across each other. He stared at me before blushing bright red. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What?" He blushed and looked down at his lap realizing he still was holding the flowers. He handed them over to me before he replied to me, "It's just um I didn't expect you to be this um handsome and cute in real life. Those pictures don't do you justice at all."

I stared at him before leaning on the table and smelling the flowers. "You know Keigo. I see you all the time on tv. And every time I saw you one thing would run through my mind. 'Wow he's such a smooth talker as well as a big flirt' but seeing you now I realized just how much of a nervous and blushing mess you really are." He paused and fiddled with his fingers, "Is there um something wrong with that?" I shook my head, "Nope but I came to the realization that. I like this side of you because it means that I'm the only one who'll see just how much of a mess you become from a singular stare from the person you're on a date with." He blushed and hit the button to order something since he was too embarrassed to say anything back to me which only made me chuckle loudly. "You're cute, Keigo" he paused before his wings puffed up from blushing so hard. After all that we continued our date and in the end, we found we had so much in common and we complimented each other perfectly in the sense of personality. And we couldn't be happier because of that.

————

And that's the story of how I came to date the pro hero Hawks and eventually marry him and spend the rest of my life with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Are you a morning person or a night person?

Next up:
Shinsou Hitoshi (Omegaverse)