Natsuo

Character: Natsuo Todoroki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: He's perfect
*Soulmate AU**Medical based quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

*Knock knock knock*

I waited to hear the words 'come in' from one of my favorite patients. Once I heard her say them I slowly opened the door before I stepped inside and closed it behind me. I slowly walked over to Rei before sitting down her lunch and medicine on her little side table. I grabbed one of the spare chairs before I sat down. "Hello, Rei. How have you been?" I asked while smiling softly. She gave me a kind smile before speaking up, "I've been doing well. All thanks to you for taking care of me. I do miss my kids a lot though. I wished their father would let them visit without it being such a big issue." Her eyes widened before she grabbed her bowl of food, "Sorry I didn't mean to rabble you probably have problems of your own and don't want to hear about mine." I let out a soft sigh before I stood up and grabbed the bowl out of her hands before sitting on the edge of her bed, "Rei, I care about all of my patients. And I would rather be the one that they speak to instead of keeping everything they're feeling inside." She smiled brightly at me which I returned.

I gave her the bowl of food back and asked her to tell me about her kids. I could tell that she was proud of everything that they have become but I can tell that something or someone is always lingering in her thoughts. "Rei, I don't mean to overstep my boundaries but is there one more kid. A lot of the stories seemed to have holes like it's missing someone." She looked down at the now-empty food bowl, "Yeah, my son Touya. I'm not sure what happened but one day their father told me he was dead and honestly it broke me but I knew I had to stay strong for my other kids so that the day they visit me they know I'm doing okay." I smiled, "That's good that you're working to get better." She smiled back before she grabbed my hands and spoke up, "Now enough about me tell me have you found your soulmate? And if you haven't what do you hope to find in them?" We spent the rest of the night talking about random things.

*time skip*

It's been a couple of weeks since my long conversation with Rei. I did visit her every day but I had to leave right away since my quirk was needed elsewhere. Currently, Rei and I were crying while hugging each other. "I'm going to miss you so much, Rei," I said as I pulled away from the hug. She gave me a small smile, "I'm going to miss you too. That's why I was wondering if you'll do the honor of bringing me home. I know you just got here and you're still wearing your casual clothes but it would make me really happy if you brought me home." I smiled at her and nodded my head. I told my boss and they immediately agreed to let me take her home. Once we began driving to get home I could tell she was nervous. I grabbed her hands before giving her a reassuring smile. I looked down at my hands and realized that the red thread on my pinky was glowing.

Once we arrived I got down first before I brought Rei's wheelchair over to her. Once she was sat on it I began taking her over to the front door. I put my hands on her shoulder before knocking on it. I stepped back and we waited for the door to be opened. Soon the door was opened by a girl who I can only guess was Fuyumi. She teared up before she hugged Rei. I smiled softly at them and turned to leave but I felt like something was pulling me back. I turned back around and made eye contact with a guy with pure white hair and grey eyes. Fuyumi and Rei caught wind of what was happening so they moved out of the way. The guy who I can guess was Natsuo walked up to me before he grabbed the hand that had the red string before smiling at me. "I didn't think you appear in front of me like this." I smiled softly, "I think it's quite perfect but you should hug your mother." Natsuo turned towards Rei who simply gave him a silly smile, "He's perfect, Natsuo. And I already care for him like family. So don't worry about me and go and get to know your soulmate." We looked at each other giving each other goofy smiles.

————

It was months later and Natsuo and I couldn't be pulled apart. We were quite literally each other's soulmates and from what I can tell we're going to be together for the rest of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Enji Todoroki (Mpreg)