Bakugou x Midoriya

Character: Bakugou Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: So good
*Quirkless AU, Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Flashback~

"Hey Kat, Izu can I speak to you two?" (M/n) asked his two alphas who were currently eating lunch. They raised their eyebrows at him before Izuku nodded his head. (M/n) cleared his throat, "As both of you know we have been dating for three years now. And every time I get my heat you guys leave me alone because you don't want to hurt me in any way." Katsuki and Izuku looked at each other wondering where their omega was coming from before Katsuki spoke up, "Come one you can hurry up and tell us. You can tell us anything." (M/n) took a deep breath in before he continued, "Well my heat is coming soon and I wanted you guys to know that I trust you guys to help me with my heat. So as of right now, I'm giving you guys my consent to help me out once I get my heat." Katsuki choked on his food while a small blush settled on his cheeks while Izuku seemed to have stopped functioning. After a bit, the alphas calmed down and Izuku spoke up, "Thank you for trusting us, love. We promise to take care of you when the time comes, love"

Flashback end~

Currently, (M/n) was holding onto his stomach as he waited for his alphas to arrive home from their jobs. He didn't have to wait long since he heat only stared about 15 minutes before they arrived home. Once the two alphas arrived home they immediately smelt the scent of their omega and immediately their bodies reacted to his pheromones. They immediately put down all of their accessories and took off their shoes. They ran off in the direction of their shared bedroom only to see their omega curled into himself completely naked with slick running down his thighs. Izuku and Katsuki both took in a sharp breath at the sight that was in front of them. Slowly both alphas approached their omega and almost immediately their omega presented himself to his alphas. Katsuki put his hand on (M/n) back before he began to rub it up and down. In a husky and deep voice Izuku spoke up, "Did you prepare yourself for us, little omega?" Slowly the omega turned his head towards his other alpha and nodded his head, "Y-yes alpha. I got all ready for you both."

Both Katsuki and Izuku had to hold in the groan that wanted to come out when they heard what their omega did for them. Slowly they began stripping and because Izuku was closer to (M/n) and because the omega was so desperate he took ahold of Izuku's cock. (M/n) then began jerking him off while licking his tip which led to Izuku grabbing ahold of the omega hair and groaning lightly. They could hear Katsuki click his tongue before he slowly began preparing (M/n) for his cock. (M/n) moaned a bit at the sensation of one of his alphas fingering him. Izuku not wanting (M/n) to stop what he was doing lightly pulled his head towards his cock. (M/n) immediately caught on to what Izuku was trying to tell him so he took half of his alphas cock into his mouth before continuing to jerk off the rest. While Izuku was groaning and huffing, Katsuki finished up preparing his omegas hole.

He took out his fingers before he began inserting his cock into the slicked-up hole. Katsuki put his hands on (M/n) waist before he slowly began increasing the speed of his thrust. But as he did that it causes the omega to take in more of Izuku's cock. Izuku could feel (M/n) deep throating his cock as well as moaning around it. It wasn't long till the thrust from Katsuki cock and the sensation from Izuku cock hitting the back of his throat caused (M/n) to cum all over the sheets. (M/n) moaning out in pleasure sent vibrations up Izuku's cock which lead to him cumming on the omega's face. Soon following behind Katsuki came onto the omega's back. They all fell onto the bed panting hard. Izuku stretched his hand over to the side table and grabbed some tissues before giving some to Katsuki. They both cleaned up their omega before throwing out the tissues and sandwiching him into a hug. "Did I do good?" The omega asked softly as he laid his head on Izuku chest. Both alphas looked at each other smiling softly before Izuku kissed (M/n) forehead while Katsuki kissed his shoulder blade. In a soft voice, Katsuki replied, "So good baby. You did so good for your alphas." Soon enough the three of them fell into a comfortable sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I think this is my first poly smut one shot that I have ever done. Let me know how I did. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Mirio Togata (Demon/Angel AU)