Brother!Shinsou x Class 1-A

Character: Brother! Shinsou Hitoshi x Class 1-A
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: He's so tiny
*Mind-control quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

The only thing you could hear down the hallway was the soft pattering of my shoes as I looked for class 1-A. My older brother recently got promoted from general studies to the hero class and I couldn't be prouder. Since I was away with a potential foster parent I wasn't able to celebrate with him. So I did what any 10 years old with a mind control quirk, amazing stealth, and amazing fighting skills would do. Sneak into U.A and look for my older brother to congratulate him. I had some khaki shorts on with a purple shirt and these gang orca hats that had movable ears. I only wore the hat because it covered all of my hair and created a shadow on my face so that it was hard to identify me. I continued walking down the hallway that supposedly has class 1-A. I really hoped that it was this way since I only glanced at the map that was given to Shinsou briefly before the orphanage lady called for me.

I had finally arrived at the door and when I saw how tall it was I could only be left to wonder exactly how tall were the students here. The last time I went to the doctors they measured me at 3' 8". I lightly knocked at the door and I heard someone with a very robotic sounding voice say, "Mr. Aizawa there was a knock at the door. Were we expecting someone?" I heard a grunt before this Mr. Aizawa spoke up, "Not that I know of." I could hear footsteps approach the door before it was opened. The hobo-looking man looked left and tight and made no move to look down. So I did what any reasonable person would do, I spoke up, "Hey hobo dude I'm down here." He looked down at me with a raised eyebrow, "And who might you be? And who are you looking for?" I stared at him before speaking up, "My brother told me to never speak to strangers but since I know you're pro-hero Eraserhead I'll tell you. I'm here looking for my older brother Hitoshi Shinsou."

He raised an eyebrow but backed away from the door allowing everyone to finally see me. I looked around the room my eyes looking at everyone Bertie they landed on my brother. I took off my gang orca hat and walked over to him. He looked down at me and I looked up at him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the orphanage?" I shrugged before I made grabby hands at him. He sighed and picked me up and sat me down at his desk. "I wanted to personally come to congratulate you on your transfer to class 1-A but the ugly stupid lady who wants to take me away from you insisted that I visit her house so that she could bribe me into staying with her with a new gaming setup and a cool bedroom." He raised an eyebrow, "And you told her what? Because you have my genes in you even if we are just brothers."

All eyes were on me including the teachers. I shrugged before I spoke up, "I told her that I can't be bribed and that if she wasn't going to get you along with me then I wouldn't go anywhere." I could hear a couple of awe from the students but my brother lightly glared at me. "Now that was cute and all but what did you actually say?" I huffed, "I told her that she's an ugly bitch and she can't actually think money will win me over because the only family I will always have will be you. And that if she has a problem with it she can fall down some stairs." I could hear a couple of gasps, laughs, and a groan. I looked over at the class before I started them all down. I shrugged and hugged my brother. "He's so tiny compared to you Shinsou." A guy with broccoli hair said. I spent the rest of the class with my brother and once the bell rang for lunch Mr.Hobo asked Shinsou and me to stay behind.

He stared at Shinsou and then looked at me, "You two live in an orphanage?" We looked at each other and nodded our heads. "You two are adorable?" With matching confused faces we nodded. He sighed, "My husband who you might know as President Mic, and I have been looking to adopt and we didn't particularly want babies but you two are the perfect ages. So if it's alright with you two can Mic and I try to see if we can adopt you both?" We looked at each other again having a silent conversation with our eyes before we came to an agreement and nodded our heads. He gave us a small smile and said he'll talk to Mic and get started on the adopting process as soon as possible.

A couple of months later and almost a full year of home visits by the adoption agency and Shinsou and I are officially Aizawa-Yamada kids of pro-heroes Eraserhead and President Mic. Also, know as Yamada Hizashi and Aizawa Shota. And Shinsou and I couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
What game would make a good anime?

Next up:
Sister! Mina Ashido x Denki Kaminari