Cheating! Iida x Bakugou

Character: Iida Tenya x Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Don't waste your tears
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

Iida and I stand next to each other as we look down at all of our ex-classmates who are sitting at the dinner table. "Alright, we have an announcement to make," Iida said pretty loudly effectively quieting everyone down. He cleared his throat and looked over at me. I smiled softly and brought my hand up from when it was hiding showing off my engagement ring, "We're officially engaged." Everyone began cheering and congratulating Iida and me. I looked over at my two best friends, Katsuki who I became a sidekick for since school let out and Ochaco who became my first friend back at U.A. Katsuki looked happy for me in his own way but when I looked over at Ochaco she looked pissed. I was about to walk over to her and ask her if she was okay but she stood up first with a drink in her hand. She walked right over to Iida and threw her drink at her.

We all watch in horror as she slapped him right across his face, "You're really something Iida Tenya. You claim to be this righteous person and you're quick to come for someone who does something that's not following these rules that play in your head constantly." Iida looked like he wanted to stop her from speaking but she stood up on one of the chairs and pointed an accusing finger at him. "This guy was quick to cheat on (M/n) multiple times but also ask him for his hand in marriage which makes no sense since you're such a righteous person." I frowned and looked up at her before speaking up, "Ochaco how do you know he's been cheating on me?" She looked over at me and something flash through her eyes. I immediately recognized it as mischievousness. She shook her head, "He's been cheating on you with me. I really had to myself from cringing any time you called me your best friend. We've been having sex and found a couple of things since you guys started dating. Crazy, right? Just the other night when he told you he had hero work to finish he was at my house fucking me real good and promising me that he'll break up with you. So imagine my surprise when I found the two of you are engaged."

I stared at her and then looked back at Iida hoping he would deny everything but when he didn't I could feel myself get angry. I made my way over to him and roundhouse kicked him before uppercutting him. I turned in the direction of Uraraka as he fell to the ground. I walked over to her and slapped her right across her face. She gasped and grabbed her face, "You two are some of the shittiest people to ever fucking exist. I hope you two rot in hell where you fucking belong. You Iida for being a cheating prick and you Uraraka for being a slimy bitch." With that, I grabbed my stuff, threw the ring at Iida, and walked out. When I was far enough I could feel myself begin to cry. Soon I felt arms wrap around me before I was pulled to a warm chest and the familiar smell of caramel hit my nose. Katsuki began to softly play with my hair to calm me down.

"Don't waste your tears on assholes like them. You're worth so much more. And it's thanks to you that I for one changed for the better. You're truly amazing (M/n) so please don't cry and pick your head up and continue fighting for yourself." I looked up at Katsuki before giving him a teary-eyed smiled, "Thank you, Kat. I knew for a while that something was going on I just chose to ignore my gut feeling. And that's something I'll never do again." He smiled at me and gently flicked my forehead making me pout at him, "I like it better when you smile so keep doing that."

—————

I packed all of my stuff and moved in with Katsuki. Over the next couple of months, we worked a routine that both of us could happily work with. Even a year later when Katsuki's friends came over and they watched us work around each other they always said the same thing, 'I don't think I have ever seen such great chemistry between two people.' Currently, Katsuki and I are having our usual Friday night movie and cuddle when he spoke up, "(M/n) I know this might seem weird or whatever but like I have feelings for you. Like really deep ones. I don't want to pressure you or anything but I was hoping you be my boyfriend? It's okay if you don't want to. I'll understand." I looked up at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips, "I'd love to be your boyfriend. Now shush the movie is coming to a good part." He rolled his eyes and placed a small kiss on my temple. And with we continued cuddling and watching movies happily as boyfriend's now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Shoto Todoroki