Midoriya x Bakugou

Character: Izuku Midoriya x Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You guys really thought
*Bookworm reader**Quirkless AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I pushed my glasses up my nose as I looked up from my book. I gave Bakugou and Midoriya a deadpanned expression as they stared at me with matching smirks and matching flirtatious glints in their eyes. "Come on, cutie. Let us take you out on the best date of your life." Bakugou said as he grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles. I pulled my hand away from him before I stood up from my seat. I began walking to the receptionist desk before handing them the book that was due today. I walked out of the library before deciding that I wanted to go to a cafe. I internally groan when two familiar sets of footsteps followed behind me. I pulled out my phone and pressed call on my Hitoshi's number. "Hello?" He said sounding exhausted.

I chuckled a bit, "Hey Sho, do you want to meet up at our cafe?" There was a pause before he groaned loudly, "Of course you know I can't resist seeing those cute kittens." I chuckled again before I spoke up, "Alright then. I'll see you there." We said our goodbyes before we hung up on each other. I could feel two dark aura's behind me but I only smirked and ignored it. About three minutes later I heard Midoriya speak up, "Who was that?" My smirked got bigger but I didn't reply for a bit. Just as I made it to the cafe and saw Hitoshi inside I turned towards them and spoke up, "Just a friend. You guys can come along if you're that worried." I walked inside and sat down at the table that Hitoshi was at. Midoriya and Bakugou immediately sat on either side of me as Hitoshi raised an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged, "Hitoshi meet Bakugou and Midoriya. You two meet my cousin Hitoshi." I heard synchronized gasps come the two and I could practically feel the heat radiating from their bodies. I could tell that they were embarrassed because they were so quick to get jealous. Hitoshi and I shared a look and he took his phone out with a slight smirk on his lips. "Go right ahead and order it's on me." I said. All three of them ordered and then I did and once the waitress left Hitoshi spoke up, "I invited someone else to come along." I nodded my head and sat back while playing with one of the many cats waiting for the scene to play. About ten minutes later the cafe door opened and I felt someone jump on my back. I looked up and saw Kaminari who was smiling brightly at me. I smiled back and he leaned down and pecked my cheek before he ran to Hitoshi's and sat down next to him.

I could feel the two practically shaking with anger next to me. I didn't they would say anything but clearly that was too much to ask from Bakugou. He glared harshly at Kaminari, "Listen here douce face you ever kiss him again and I'll-." I cut him off putting my hand over his mouth. I glared at the both of them before I stood up and dragged them out of the cafe and into the alley. "Listen here you two. I don't belong to either of you and you really can't go around threatening to fight everyone who gets closer to me. That was my in law and he's married to Hitoshi so I suggest you guys start acting right. And stop trying to fuck me. You guys really thought I was a bottom this whole time but I'm really not. Now I suggest we stop this whole cat and mouse game and you let me take you out on a date and show you guys who it's like to be treated like prince's."

They had immediately agreed and let me take them out on a date. And much to their surprise they enjoyed everything I did for them. And before I left them at their shared apartment I gave each of them a kiss that left them breathless and speechless. Soon after a couple more dates I had officially asked them to be my boyfriends and they happily agreed and we lived a happy and chaotic life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Class 1-A x Aizawa Shota (Song fic)