Sero

Character: Sero Henta
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Awe my heart
*Age Regression**Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I stepped into Sero's playroom only to see him in my hoodie and some PJ pants watching Disney movies. I smiled softly as I leaned on the door frame, "Hey handsome boy, do you want anything?" He paused his movie before he looked up at me eyes shining brightly with a childish glow, "Hmm, can I have some juice?" I smiled a bit before nodding my head, "Any specific choice for juice?" He tapped his chin before replying, "Can I has some apple juice, please?" I nodded my head before I headed straight towards our kitchen. I went into one of the cabinets and grabbed one of Sero's bottles before going into the fridge and picking up the bottle of apple juice. I quickly poured some in the bottle before I grabbed some snacks and headed towards the playroom once again. Without making too much noise I walked inside of his playroom before I put the food down next to him. He smiled up at me before grabbing his apple juice, "Baby if you need anything I'll be in my office okay?" He nodded his head before he continued drinking his apple juice and watching his Disney movie. I looked back at him one last time before I went to my office making sure I left the door wide open for him in case he needed to call me.

*Time skip*

It was about 45 minutes later when I heard a lot of shuffling and quiet sobs. I immediately stood up and ran towards the place the sobs were coming from. I ran around the house frantically trying to find exactly where Sero was. When I finally found him he was sitting on the ground in front of the washing machine wrapped in a blanket and holding onto the clothes I had put him this morning. I squatted down to his height before gently caressing his face with my right hand, "Shh shh baby, what's wrong? Why aren't you wearing the clothes I put you in this morning?" He looked up at me before his sobs got louder. I gently picked him up and sat him down on my lap as I began to rub his back to try to get him to calm down. Once he was calm enough and the only thing that was coming out of him were sniffles I spoke up, "Come on love. Tell me what's wrong or what exactly happened to cause you to be this hysterical."

He began playing with the hem of his blanket before he spoke up, "I went pee on myself. I know papa tha nasty bu I just fowgot to go." With that short explanation, he began hysterically crying to the point where he was shaking in my arms. I let out a soft sigh before speaking up, "Prince, I'm not mad at you. I know you are very little and that at times you forget to do things and that's okay. I'm your caregiver and I'm always going to be here for you darling so next time just tell papa if something like this happens. For today baby I'll put you in one of your pull-ups because you're too little to not have one on, okay?" He looked down at his lap before nodding his head in agreement. I picked him up and put all the clothes inside the washing machine. I then proceeded to bring him towards his room. I bathed him before putting a new outfit in him. As we laid down on his bed to cuddle he spoke up, "Tank chu for taking care of me, papa."

I chuckled before I pressed a kiss onto his forehead, "Awe so cute, baby but there's no need to thank me at all. I'm your papa it's my responsibility that you're healthy, happy, and taken care of." After that, he cuddled into my chest and we spent the rest of the day watching Disney movies until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kirishima Eijiro x Denki Kaminari (Fantasy AU)