Iida

Character: Iida Tenya
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'll help you from now on
*Soulmate AU, Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Iida's pov)

I let out a soft sigh as I limped all the way to class. When I stepped inside I could hear a couple of gasps coming from my friend group. "Do not worry my friends. I didn't get into a fight with a villain or anything. I'm pretty sure that the cause of my marks came from my soulmate." I knew full well that soulmates are can see where the other gets hurt due to the marks that appear on their bodies. My soulmate always seems to be getting hurt because I wake up with new bruises and cuts every day. They don't necessarily hurt but when they get extremely hurt I can feel the lingering pain in the body part. Like today, even though it's not bad the pain in my leg is causing pain to my engines which in turn causes me to be weak. I had turned 18 only a couple of months ago this was the first time I was experiencing something this bad.

I let out a soft sigh as Mr. Aizawa walked in. We all took our seats and he gave us a bored look. "All right listen up everyone today we have a special guest coming along to speak to you." Soon a delinquent-looking guy walked through the door. He was tall, taller than me at least. He had an arm full of tattoos and a bunch of scruff marks. My eyes racked from his feet up to his face. When my eyes landed on his face I saw that we were making eye contact. Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat and the guy looked over at him momentarily before looking back at me and speaking up, "I'm Aizawa (M/n). I'm Aizawa's adopted son. And I'm here to teach you about altering your personality to fit into a group to infiltrate them. It's a dangerous thing and it could lead to a bad situation for you. Take me for example yesterday I got into a situation with one of the underground groups that I was infiltrating and ended up with a broken leg. Right now it's in a cast but is doing okay enough where I can walk."

I listen closely while also taking notes. We maintained eye contact throughout the lesson. I almost didn't notice when the bell rang. Everyone headed out and just before I walked out my wrist was grabbed. I looked back and saw that the classroom was empty and that (M/n) was staring at me with a worried look over his face. "These bruises, cuts, and marks look just like mine. I'm not sure if this is weird or anything but do your legs hurt when you overuse your quirk?" I turned to look at him and nodded my head. His eyes widened, "Is your leg currently hurting?" I nodded my head again. He stared at me, "Do you think that this is just a coincidence and I may have been hit in the head without me realizing it?"

I chuckled softly and shook my head. "I think we might actually be soulmates," I said softly. He smiled and brought me into a hug, "I'm glad to have finally met you. Also from now on call me when your engines hurt. I'll help you from now on. I don't want you to have to deal with the tense muscles by yourself." I smiled at him as he handed me his phone. We exchanged numbers and just before I left I kissed his cheek, "Thank you I appreciate you signing up to help my legs."

—————

And with that, we started a relationship and he made sure to be more careful on his mission. Even though he's nineteen Mr. Aizawa claims I baby him but what can I do when he becomes a softy around me. And truly I couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it.  I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sero Henta (Age Regression)