Hawks

Character: Keigo Takami
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Baby bird
*Omegaverse**Quirkless*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I woke up and looked around the bedroom and realized that Keigo was nowhere to be found. I pout before I looked over onto my bedside table. I smiled a bit when I saw a necklace that had Keigo's feather on it and a note. I picked up the necklace before setting it on my lap. I grabbed the note and began to read it.

'Hey, baby bird,

Sorry, I had to leave so early. I would have just texted this to you but this felt a lot more romantic. I love you so much. You truly are the light of my life. I hope you like the necklace I made for you my little omega. This is what we could consider a promise ring. I know you don't like them so I made this instead so you'll always have a piece of me. Anyway, I love you and I can't wait to get home tonight to cuddle you my little omega.'

I smiled at the note before grabbing the necklace and walking towards the bathroom. I put the necklace on before I got ready. I brushed my teeth and did my morning skincare routine. Once I was done I headed downstairs and cooked breakfast for myself. I sat down on the couch and began watching the news. "Here's the latest news: #2 hero Hawks saved a couple who got attacked by a robber. Also he V said to come to find him later because he has a special announcement. We wonder what that could be." I heard the news lady say which made me frown in pure confusion. "Just what are you thinking bird brain" I whispered out. Suddenly, the feather moved and tickled my nose. "You can hear me, Keigo?" The feather moved as if it was saying yes. I smiled before I grabbed the feather and whispered, "I want a kiss, alpha. I miss you so much."

The feather began going wild which made me laugh loudly. I spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and eating snacks while waiting for Keigo to get home. Just as I was about to take a nap I heard my phone ding. I picked it up and it read, 'Hey baby bird, do me a favor and watch the news.' I rolled my eyes and turned on the news. I watched as it flashed before it showed the news lady from before and my alpha standing together. "Alright, Hawks. You had asked me to look for you because you said you had an announcement to make." Hawks simply nodded with a cheeky smile on his face. "And just what is that announcement," She asked desperate to hear the announcement. He smiled before he spoke up, "Well as many of you know I took a two-week break and that was because I wanted to spend time with my lover. Yup you guys heard it #2 hero Hawks has a partner and they're the light of my life."

I blushed bright red in embarrassment before I decide to get back at him. I grabbed the feather and I saw his eyes widened as the lady continued talking. I placed a kiss on the feather before whispering, "I love you and you're the light of my life too." I watched as his entire face got covered in red. I smiled cheekily as the lady asked if he was okay. He continued to get interviewed by the lady so I decided to order some KFC. After what felt like forever both the food had arrived and the interview had finished. I saw Keigo wave to the camera before he flew away. It wasn't long till I heard a smack against the balcony door. I looked over and saw Keigo glaring at me. I giggled and held up the KFC bucket. His eyes widened and he slammed open the balcony door and ran towards me.

He picked me up and twirled me around before he set me down on the floor. "I freaking love you baby bird even if you are a tease." I giggled and pecked his lips, "Love you too." And with that, we spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and eating KFC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Denki Kaminari x Sero Henta