Kaminari

Character: Kaminari Denki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: He said yes
*Quirkless AU**Cafe AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kaminari pov)

"Mina are you sure about this?" I said as I looked down at my outfit. She deadpanned, "Are you doubting my fashion skills?" I immediately shook my head, "No, I'm just wondering if is this a good outfit." She put her hand on my shoulder, "You're worrying too much. A good outfit isn't going to determine whether or not your little crush says yes to a date." I nodded my head and we walked out of my room, Mina following behind. I stood in front of the rest of my roommates. They looked me up and down before two out of three smiled brightly. "You look super manly, bro" Kiri said, giving me a toothy smile. "Yeah, I agree with Kiri. You look good, bro" Sero said while patting my shoulder. We all looked at Bakugou who stared back at us with expressionless eyes.

After about a minute he rolled his eyes and spoke up, "You look fine dunce face. Now get out of here and go get that date with that shitty extra you like." I smiled brightly before nodding and grabbing the shoes that went with the outfit. "Alright, I'll text the group chat later on after I ask." Mina nodded her head before pushing me out of the apartment, "Good luck, and don't back down because I will whoop your ass." I nodded my head and began my walk towards [Cafe Name]. 'Alright, Denki. You're going to ask the boy of your dreams out on a date. No big deal. You got this.' I thought to myself as I walked down the streets.

When I finally arrived I took a deep breath before I went ahead and entered the cafe. I smiled softly when I saw the boy I've had a crush on for about two months. He was currently helping an older lady decide what to get. Once he finished I walked over and stood in front of the cashier. He smiled brightly, "Hi Denki. How are you? Would you like the usual?" I smiled back before speaking up, "I'm doing good (M/n). And you? And yes, I would like the usual." He nodded his head before putting something on the computer. "I'm doing good too," He said once he was done. "If it's alright with you and if you're not busy would it be alright if we sat together." He paused for a second a small blush appearing on his cheeks, "O-oh yes. I was actually about to take my break."

I sat down on one of the many tables before I began scrolling on the group chat. I smiled a bit when I realized that they were all wishing me luck, including Bakugou. I heard something cling on the table which made me lookup. I smiled when I realized that (M/n) brought my drink and sat in front of me. "Thank you," I said softly as I took it and drank a bit. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked while playing with his fingers. I put down my drink before I took a deep breath. I gently grabbed his hand before I spoke up, "I um have a crush on you. I have had one on you for the last two months. And I was wondering if we could go on a date" We stared at each other in complete silence before he flipped his hand around and grabbed my hand in his, "Are you being serious? This isn't some dumb prank right?" I immediately shook my head, "I mean it. I want to be able to take you out on a date."

He stood up before he walked over to me and pecked my cheek, "I would love to go on a date with you." I short-circuited while he walked away from me smiling brightly. I was about to chase after him but I saw a napkin on the table. I picked it up and read it, 'Here's my number~ xxx-xxx-xxxx. Call me sometime this weekend to set up the date.' I stood up and exited the shop the napkin held tightly in my hand. Once I was away from the shop I did a little dance. I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat, "He said yes." Almost immediately I got a congratulation text. I smiled softly to myself before whispering to myself, "I can't believe it he said yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Brother! Katsuki Bakugou x Tamaki Amajiki