Kaminari x Kirishima x Bakugou

Character: Kaminari Denki x Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Don't ever leave our side again
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Currently, the poly couple that consisted of Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugou, and (M/n) were all on their way to the mall per the request of Kirishima and Kaminari. The day before when they were cuddling and watching TV in the common room an ad popped up for a new game release that happened about two weeks ago. Kirishima and Kaminari basically had to beg Bakugou to come to the mall with them while they also had to beg (M/n) to bat his pretty eyelashes at his dad, Aizawa, so that they were allowed to go to the mall. Sure enough, after a bunch of begging the two got what they wanted. (M/n) asked his dad to go to the mall and almost immediately he said yes. After that Bakugou had no choice but to agree to go to the mall with his boyfriends. (M/n) was holding Kirishima's hand while Bakugou was holding Kaminari's hand.

Kirishima and Kaminari were practically shaking in excitement which Bakugou and (M/n) both found adorable but one would actually admit it out loud. When they finally entered the mall they realized just how full it was. They made each other swear that they wouldn't leave each other's side or get distracted. But Kirishima, Bakugou, and Kaminari all one that they had to keep an eye on their boyfriend because even if it doesn't seem like it (M/n) was the type to wonder of and get completely lost as well as he doesn't even have any sense of direction so it would be bad if he got lost. Plus since he's not that tall and it doesn't help that he looks like a child that people would actually start to think he's a lost child. Kirishima dragged (M/n) everywhere since he didn't want him to get lost. But at some point they all reached the game store and almost as if they all forgot so was with them they rushed in there.

Kirishima and Kaminari went into the game store while the merch store caught Bakugou's eye. They all assumed that (M/n) was with the other but something shiny had caught (M/n) eyes and he walked in the direction of it completely forgetting his promise to his boyfriends. He then came across a jewelry store and when he walked up to the clerk the guy gave him a questioning look. "How may I help you kid?" (M/n) tapped his chin while looking at the jewelry when something caught his attention. It was four rings each with four stones, a yellow one, an orange one, a red one, and a (f/c) one. (M/n) smiled brightly before he pointed down at the rings, "What size are they?" The clerk looked surprised but he told him and (M/n) couldn't be more ecstatic. He smiled and spoke up, "May I buy them please?" The clerk gave him a questioning look but agreed. (M/n) paid for his items before he left the jewelry store.

He looked around and realized he didn't know how to get back to the store his boyfriend's were at and that when a security guard caught his attention. He walked over to him and tapped his shoulder, "Um hello, I'm lost and I can't find my way could you make an announcement?" The guard immediately agreed and brought him to the security room. He had (M/n) write down what he wanted him to say. As the other three were frantically looking for their boyfriend with bags in their hands they heard an announcement being made, "Hello sorry to bother you dear shoppers but could Kirishima Eijiro, Kaminari Denki, and Bakugou Katsuki make their way to security as their lost boyfriend (L/n) (M/n) is currently waiting here for you." They all sighed in relief before running to get their boyfriend. Once they had him they pulled him out of the mall and away from people. They all stared at him and Bakugou was the first to speak up, "Don't ever leave our side again, dumb ass." (M/n) pouted and brought out the rings, "I bought these for us before I got lost." Their eyes widened before they felt themselves tear up. They brought (M/n) into a hug before they each took turns kissing him. "You're forgiven," Kirishima said smiling brightly. "I love you three" (M/n) said smiling at them as he slipped on his own ring. "We love you too, dumbass/prince/(n/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Anime villain, you couldn't bring yourself to hate?

Next up:
Todoroki Shoto