Shinsou

Character: Hitoshi Shinsou
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You're quite beautiful
*Quirkless AU*Mafia AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Shinsou had just gotten out of work and it was quite late at night. His friend/co-worker Midoriya had asked him if he wanted a ride home but he had politely declined saying that he wanted to get some fresh air and stretch his legs. He was a veterinarian and cared for all the local animals and at times when the place wasn't busy, all he would do is sit around and work on papers he had due. As Shinsou was making his way home he got stopped by a cat who ran out of the alleyway. Shinsou knew better than to go down the dark alleyway especially when a cat ran from said place. But his curiosity and the sound of groans caught his attention. He looked back at the cat only to see that it was freaking out and seemingly trying to catch his attention.

Once the cat and he made eye contact the cat ran back into the alleyway. Shinsou carefully and hesitantly followed behind the cat. The closer he got the louder the groans got. A group of men can into view they got beat up by someone. Before Shinsou could ask them any question he felt a hand on his shoulder. As quick as lightning he turned around only to come face to face with a group of what he could probably call gangsters. "You with them kid?" Shinsou looked back at the guys that were on the ground before looking back at them and shaking his head. They all stared him down before narrowing their eyes. One guy brought his hand up before snapping his fingers. Before Shinsou could get a chance to react he was knocked out cold.

*time skip*

As Shinsou was starting to wake up he could hear the voice of the guy from before speaking, "-Toshi Shinsou. Age twenty-three. Works as a veterinarian at [Random shop name]. Oh, it seems that he has no police records, boss. He seems to be clean." Shinsou brought his head up from where he was seated at only to see the grip of gangsters from before and the back of an office chair. In the office chair sat someone who clearly held some sort of power considering their aura was so intimidating. Shinsou took a chance to look around before he heard a voice say, "Oh, boss he's awake." Shinsou watched as their boss raised a hand. They all walked out of the room in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly, the guy got up and walked towards Shinsou. Shinsou made sure that he made no eye contact with the guy considering that his aura was enough to make someone shake in fear. Suddenly, Shinsou felt fingers underneath his chin which led to him having to look up. Shinsou almost let out an audible gasp out of gay panic. This guy was handsome, like way too handsome for his own good. The guy looked down at Shinsou before smirking a bit, "You're quite beautiful, cutie. From what my subordinates told me your name is Hitoshi Shinsou." Shinsou just nodded his head, opting out from speaking to the guy.

"Ah sorry, let me get you out of those restraints." Once Shinsou was out of the restraints the guy helped him up. The guy held onto Shinsou hand before bringing it up to his lips and kissing his knuckles, "I'm (M/n) if you were wondering. Sorry that my guys kidnapped you. They had caught the guys from before trying to harm animals that I allowed to live in my streets and they didn't know whether or not you were a part of them." Shinsou blushed a bit and spoke up, "I guess it's okay. I understand now why you did it." (M/n) smirked a bit before speaking up, "Could I possibly take you on a date, you know as an apology?" Shinsou paused for a moment before nodding his head.

———

And with that, it was the start of the beautiful relationship. Where (M/n) would take care of Shinsou and give him anything he desired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Koji Koda (Soulmate AU)